Special Chapter 1 (Maddy's Abuse)

Edited.

Words- 3358.

Song:- Martina mcbride a broken wing (I dedicate this song to maddie and nate, mostly maddie! She is a saviour)

Authors P.O.V

Whilst lexi and fezco became lost In their own world where only they existed.

There was something big going on in town that everyone was talking about.

'she like totally knocked over the giant pot of chili'

'she called his mother the c-word'

'I mean I saw him grab her by her arm'

'for real, that bitch is crazy!'

'I heard his gay'

The town had not been this loud with gossip in a very long time and that was saying something, considering the town was so small everyone knew everything.

Nathaniel Jacobs had been arrest.

Madeleine perez had been abused.

But believe me there was so much more to this story then that.
*****
Maddie love nate, she was in love with nate Jacobs and there was no denying it.

And nate... He loved maddy, but deep down everyone knew he wasn't in love with maddie.

What he did love was her confidence, her beauty and how little she was touch - well so he thought- but he also wasn't stupid.

He knew everybody loved maddy, everybody knew that everyone loved maddy.

She never knew what it was people loved about her so much but she did know she was special.

But nothing and no one could add up to nate and she had had a thing for him for a while.

He was smart and at the beginning he was a gentleman, like bring flowers to her back then he loved maddy.

Like, really loved her but he wasn't the only one who admired her, he knew that much.

Truthfully, nate was a certain type of guy.

The type of guy we all know don't actually want a person, they want something they can possess and own.

But maddy was no like every other girl, nate knew that two.

She made him feel good, like really fucking good and no one else had ever come close.

She knew she was more loyal to nate then he was to her.

I mean sure she slept with a DJ, a stockbroker guy and a hit dude who ran roller link.

However, these were all the times nate and maddy had broke up; not to mention he had become a real arse hole.

Lately... Well mostly maddie found herself fantasising about punching nate. But because of who he was she was scared and knew he'd hit her back.

Especially now that he was coming to terms with his sexuality;maddy had had the feeling he was hiding something.

First she thought It was another girl, she had already thought abut what she would do to her.

Then she found the pictures, loads of people's of d>cks and none of them were his.

So she knew something was going on, she didn't realise what it would do to her or the relationship.

It was like, the root of all the violence.