Chapter 25:- Some People Need Their Feelings Hurt.

Edited.

Words- 2569

Song:- frankie fuck you right back.

Lexi's P.O.V

I stared at the poster, a frown covering my face and my mouth slightly agasp.

Out of everything they could have chosen, all the world stopping musicals out there

We will rock you.

Wicked.

The lion King.

Phantom of the opera.

And what does this school pick... Oklahoma.

Like what the fuck even is it?

I look at my bag for a second before shaking my head, nahh no one would be interested.

Besides I can name about 10 people who would at least have a problem with this.

Hurting my feelings is not my intention, I just wish people saw themselves the way I saw them sometimes.

The good and the bad, but this play was mostly about how I hoped maybe if they saw what I liked about them.

If they saw that we was all drifting apart, that maybe it would stop.

It would go back to old times.

I sigh and walk off I never intervened with anything and I never normally made such decisions like showing this play to the world.

I was an observer, I always have been. When I was younger I used to imagine that my parents wasn't my parents.

That cassie wasn't my sister and that my house was not my home.

I would pretend that it was just a movie.... And I-I was writing it.

Then rue, kat, maddy everyone turned up onto our lives and before I could even really think about it, we all grew apart.

So I started writing and writing and writing.