Chapter 3

Chapter 3

So we started the car, and I stared at Leo driving. I put on black sunglasses, the light shining in through the windshield. Leo so content on the road. It's hard to stay mad at him. But now I'm suddenly curious about the rehab. This is going to be a adrenaline rush, hopefully. I like adrenaline rushes. But how long til I get bored and snap? I feel like Leo is trying to push my buttons. To push me to the edge and maybe a little over.

To be honest it's kind of exciting. To see how far and what he's going to do next. For being my twin I don't know what goes on in his head. But he can sure play those mind games. But now it's time for me to play mind games with him.

I crawled up next to him while he was driving, music playing softly in the background. "Whatcha doin'?.." Still staring ahead he said blankly. "Driving". I hugged his right arm that was just lying there. "Why do we bicker like a married couple...?" "Because we're brother and sister" I played with his hair, running my fingers through it, how soft and shiny it is. "What.. Are you doing?" I touched a soft spot on his collar bone and neck, that my finger ran up to his upper jaw. "What do you care? I'm just your sister." He stopped the car, I looked up and stared. Why was he using back roads? I felt like he was a hitchhiker I just picked up and he was going to murder me and chop me up into tiny pieces and scatter me around the earth like a sacred urn of ashes that are scattered though out the ocean. "What do you want, Shadow?" "Why do I have to want something?" "Don't answer a question with another question." "What if I did?" Leo's eyes narrowed and stared at me. I smirked and kissed him, teasing him. He stared at me again wide eyed. "What was that for?" A giggle in my throat. "Because you like it." He started the car, a slight blush on his face and I cuddled against him.

"Where are we?" "Mexico." "Already?" "Yeah I'm using short cuts." "Huh.. Didn't know they had short cuts." "You'd be surprised." It was dark now and I rubbed against him. "What are you doing?" "Cuddling" "that's not cuddling..." "Sure it is." I laid my head in his lap while I stared up at him. "I'm hungry." Leon pulled over into darkness and turned off the car.

I got up and stared up at him in the darkness. I started kissing him. For a shapeshifter to feed and be powerful, I need chi the essence of your soul. For me to feed its hard, for like shapeshifter because its addicting. So I started making out with him, a blue green chi came out into my mouth apart of my fullness. My tongue fought with his, he pushed me back as my silver eyes glowed in the darkness.

I fell asleep, aware of what damage I might have caused towards our relationship. But that won't matter in about I don't know 4 days. It takes about six to get to Peru. But since Leo has short cuts this road trip might be cut shorter, than I thought.