Chapter 88

Goldenstreak didn't move. The battle had practically stopped and every cat was watching. Iceheart sneered at them.

"Thought you could defeat me didn't you?" He hissed. Iceheart put his paw on Shininglight's throat.

"Well you were mistaken." He purred and was about to slash Shininglight's throat when a cat ran in him. Iceheart struggled beneath the new cat's weight. He looked surprised.

"Darkheart? What are you doing? I demand you get off me! I am your leader!" Iceheart yowled. Darkheart smirked at Iceheart.

"Sorry Iceheart. You aren't my leader anymore, it's my turn." He hissed before biting into Icehearts throat. Iceheart flailed his legs and gasped but Darkheart didn't let go until Iceheart was still. Darkheart looked up. His muzzle was covered in blood. He glared at every cat.

"Until next time. Rogues follow me!" He yowled before running out of camp. All of the rogues ran out. Goldenstreak looked back at the clan and all of the cats laying around. She padded towards her friend, a new fear burning inside her head. The battle wasn't over, it had only just begun.

So I decided this would be the last chapter 😥 but I'm starting my next book soon😃😃😃 It will be the first book of the next series featuring Brightkit and Pinekit, Amberbreeze and Owlspark's kits. It's called The Sun's Shadow, I hope you all enjoyed this book and will like the next one! A new chapter will be starting soon. Hope you read it! 😃