💓🕺Valentine's dance💃💓

They are in middle school here!

Type: Fluff

It was almost Valentine's Day, the school was decorated overly with pink hearts, streamers and romantic themed items. It was truly a sight.

Luke, Hailey and Zander were all in class, nearing the end of the school day. Just before leaving time, the teacher made an announcement about the upcoming event.

"So, class, tomorrow night, as I'm sure you're all aware of, is this year's valentine's dance!" She clapped her hands in excitement. "Now, just reminding you all, a date is required. You must bring someone, anyone, even if it's just as friends! Just so no-one feels left out!"

Hailey smirked at Luke, she wanted him to ask her stepbrother to the dance. She knew Luke was in love with him, and this would be the perfect opportunity to tell him his true feelings.

Luke blushed at Hailey's smirks, knowing exactly what she meant. He looked over at Zander, who looked rather disappointed, maybe because he didn't have a date?

After the teachers consistent babbling about the event, the bell rang. Students from each and every direction ran through the halls, all excited for tomorrow night.

"Soooo..." Hailey walked through the halls with Luke and Zander, "Who are you gonna take to the dance??" She asked Luke slyly.

The brunette blushed slightly at Hailey's words, "I-I don't know yet..." He stuttered.

Zander looked at Luke, wanting to ask him to the dance so badly. They were running out of time and he wouldn't get another chance for a long time.

"So Zander?" The teal haired girl asked her brother, "Who are you taking?"

Zander sighed, "I don't think I'm going..." He held his head low, walking through the crowded halls.

"What?!" Hailey and Luke said in unison.

"Y-you're not going?" Luke sounded disappointed at Zander's statement.

"No..."

"Why?? You have to go!!" Hailey whined.

"Not I don't!" Zander snapped back at his sister.

"PLEASE?!" Hailey begged, clasping her hands together.

"I, I-I don't have a date," He explained, rose red colour smearing into his cheeks. "So I can't go."

"Well maybe we could all go together as friends?" Luke said hesitantly, though he wanted to go with Zander in a romantic way.

Zander looked away, before thinking, "N-no, I don't wanna go." He said shyly.

"No! Zander you're going! It'll be fun!" Hailey tugged on her brother's arm.

"With who? Hm?" He nagged.

Hailey smirked, looking at Luke who was a blushing mess. Zander didn't notice any of that luckily for Luke.

---

"So, how about this?" Hailey twirled around  in a sparkly pink dress which came down to her knees. She decided to go through all her possible outfits to put Zander in a good mood since he quite liked fashion.

"Mm, I kinda liked the other one more. It suits you better." The grape said, looking back at Hailey's previous dress.

She contemplated for a moment before agreeing, "Yeah, you're right, that one does suit me more."

Suddenly Zander had a thought, "Hailey, if this is your way of trying to make me want to go to the stupid dance, it's not working." He said, crossing his arms.