one

"Hey bu'." Sanemi caught up to Shinobu, who was walking weirdly quickly. 

"Hey, by any chance have you seen that creep yet?" She slowed down her pace and was walking side by side with Sanemi. 

"Nope! What? Want to give him a big ol' hug?" The white-haired male grinned.

"nemi'. That's not funny. He literally sat on a tree and stalked me through my window the other day. I don't even know how he found my house, I didn't tell him I moved."

Shinobu despised Douma. They used to be close friends in elementary and middle school, but then he started having this weird obsession with her. Sanemi and Suma were the first to point it out to Shinobu, who was oblivious to it.

She thought about the time she actually liked the big doofus. As much as she hates him, she can't bring herself to break up with him. Kanae had been so distant lately and she needed someone to be there for her. Douma was affectionate to Shinobu and seemed like he genuinely cared about her. 

"Oh shit- you'd better hide." Sanemi laughed. 

Puzzled, Shinobu raised an eyebrow at him. "Wha-" She paused as the realization came to her, "Don't tell me-."

"Shinobu-chan~! What a pleasant surprise! Ahh I was so heartbroken when you left me to walk myself this morning!" Douma hugged Shinobu from behind.

Sanemi struggled trying to hold in his laughter as he saw a vein show up on Shinobu's forehead. "bu', i'll cya later. gonna look for Kanae." 

"Wait! You were supposed to walk me to class-" 

But the male with no eyebrows had already left. "It's okay Shinobu-chan! I'll walk you." 

He grabbed her hand and pushed them through the crowd. "Stop hanging out with him." 

Shinobu faced him, looking up as she was being dragged around, "Who? nemi'?" Douma's grip on her hand got tighter. "I'll take that as a yes. Don't worry, I don't like him. He's only my friend. plus, he and my sister have huge crushes on each other."

"Nemi'? Why haven't I gotten a nickname babe?" Shinobu sighed. "None on my mind for you."

Douma smiled forcefully. "This is your first class right? Give me a kiss before you go." Shinobu stood on her tiptoes and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "Aw, just on the cheek?" Douma pouted.

"Yes. That's all you get for dragging me around the halls." Shinobu turned on her heels and entered her class. It was said that a few new students would be coming. Hopefully a tolerable girl. She couldn't stand the ones in most of her classes.

She sat in her seat and took out her journal. A few moments later, the teacher walked in. "Morning. As you all might know, there'll be new students. Two will be in this class with you. I don't know about the rest of the classes though." He motioned to the door of the classroom. 

A girl! She had short black hair and bangs. Her features were soft and calming. Her blue-green eyes shone bright in the rays of the sun. Shinobu was sure she had found a good friend. Then entered the other student.

He was ravishing. His long black hair tied into a ponytail. His deep blue eyes were those to get easily lost in. His nose, absolutely lovely to Shinobu. She thought of him the handsomest person she'd ever seen.

The only empty seats were next to Shinobu, since no one in that class had actually liked her and called her a teachers pet. Just her luck to be seated next to the both of them.

Shinobu had always been organized and had a passion for learning. Yet, she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to concentrate as much for the next few days. Maybe even weeks.

~

This is actually my first time writing a fanfic, so please let me know if I should improve on something or add something. If your suggestion on adding something is major and goes well with the story, I might add it and give credits to you ofc <3. If I don't think it'll go well then sorry! Also, Suma as in Tengen's wife Suma, yes. ☺︎