1

*Vanessa*

I set up my laptop on my coffee table, facing my couch before getting dressed. I decide to go with a short pleated skirt and white button down shirt. I leave the shirt unbuttoned, tying it at my waist. I put my shoulder length brown hair into two braided pigtails before putting on my glasses.

I make sure I have a few toys set up on the coffee table before I sit on the couch. I check the time, a few minutes early, no big deal. I login and turn on the camera with a smile.

"Good evening gentlemen and degens alike. It's your favorite girl, Nessie Baby. I'm going to sit here for a few minutes as people get logged on."

I see an early arrival by daddycounselor37, making me smile, "daddy is always on time. Aren't you?"

daddycounselor37: always for you baby girl

"Such a sweet talker. Am I ever going to be able to lure you into a private chat daddy counselor?"

daddycounselor37: maybe....

I moaned, leaning back on the couch as I spread my legs, setting my feet on either side of the computer on the table. I run my finger along my already wet slit as I looked into the camera, "make me a happy girl and pay for a private room."

💋💋💋

I groaned as I sat in my dark home office, watching my favorite cam girl trying to tempt me into a private room. My cock was already hard in my underwear as I rubbed it through the fabric. "Fuck it."

daddycounselor37: yes baby girl. I need you...

I paid the money, hearing her squeal her excitement as I did.

"Sorry guys, I'm daddy's tonight."

I waited as she changed it over so we were alone.

"Tell me what you want daddy.. It's my pleasure to please you."

I groaned again, watching her remove her top, displaying the most perfect breasts I had ever seen. Breasts I wanted desperately to lick and kiss.

daddycounselor37: don't stop there. Keep going baby girl

I heard her moan as she stood up, removing her skirt before sitting back on the couch with her legs spread again.

daddycounselor37: squeeze those breasts of yours.

I took my cock from my underwear, stroking slowly as I watched her obey. Fuck did I want to command her in person..

daddycounselor37: such a good girl.. pull on your nipples, I want to hear the moans.

I watched her throw her head back as she complied, pulling and tugging on her nipples.

daddycounselor37: look at me baby girl .. grab that dildo I know you have waiting.

I watched her grin as she reached over to pick up the lifelike dildo she used in a lot of her videos.

daddycounselor37: show me how you'd suck my cock..

I groaned, watching her tease the dildo with her mouth, licking and sucking. I stroked faster as my grip got firmer, imagining her mouth on my cock.

daddycounselor37: fuck... good girl. Fuck that pussy and don't cum until I tell you to.

"Yes daddy."

I watched her tease the entrance at first before sliding it slowly inside, bucking her hips as she did. "Fucking hell." I matched her pace with my hand, my other hand squeezing and pulling on my balls. I groaned, knowing I wouldn't last long. I had never been more turned on than watching this girl. Her blue gray eyes were intoxicating as I imagined them looking up at me with my cock in her mouth.

daddycounselor37; speed up, I need to cum on those pretty tits of yours..

"Oh daddy." She quickened her pace, not taking her eyes off the screen as she moaned.

I could tell she was closed as I felt my cock begin to swell.

"I'm going to cum daddy. I need you to cum for me.."

I groaned, not taking my eyes off her thrashing on her couch as I felt my cock spurting in my hand. It shot all over my chest on my shirt as I panted, out of breath.

"God daddy, I hope it was as good for you."

daddycounselor37: you're so fucking hot baby girl. You made me cum so hard. Thank you. 😘

"My pleasure daddy. I can't wait to help you again soon. Goodnight."

I watched her make a kissy face to the screen before it turned off. I rested my head back on the chair, "fuck." I took off my shirt, careful not to get cum on me as I carried it to the laundry room, throwing it in the washer. I sighed, resting back against the washer for a moment before heading upstairs.

My wife Laurie was already asleep. And even if she wasn't, it wouldn't have mattered. We didn't have sex anymore, no matter how I tried. I only had this Nessie that I liked to watch, sometimes DM.

💋💋💋

I sighed, closing my laptop before getting up to clean my toy. I threw on some normal pajamas as I thought about my interaction with daddycounselor37. He had never ventured into the private room before. Though our messages had become increasingly flirty. I picked up my phone, sending him a message.

babynessie21: so much fun tonight. Thank you daddy 😘

daddycounselor37: you're so fucking hot. I want to send you something to wear that I know is just for me. Can I do that?

babynessie21: I would love that. I'll send you my info tomorrow? Can I see what you look like? 🥰

daddycounselor37: sure. Tomorrow when you send me the info. Goodnight baby girl 😘

babynessie21: I can't wait. Night daddy 😘