4

*Vanessa*

After I get dressed the next morning, I receive a message from Andy.

Andy
Wife is taking my son out for a few hours
Can I.. come over?

Vanessa
I would love that Daddy...

I practically squealed as I sent him my address before rushing around to clean stuff up. I stood in the middle of my living room, suddenly nervous at the prospect of him coming over. I had never been with someone I met online before, certainly not someone so much older than me. I groaned to myself, he was nice. He wouldn't pressure me if I changed my mind. I nodded my silent agreement to myself before changing into a sundress. I put the corset he bought me underneath it in case things did in fact go well...

💋💋💋

*Andy*

I stood outside Vanessa's apartment for what seemed like forever as I tried to work up the courage to knock. This was crazy. I didn't know what I was doing here. One thing to be cheating on my wife... another to be doing it with a girl practically young enough to be my daughter. I groaned, knocking on the door as my hand seems to take over the thinking for me. God her smile. I grin as she answers the door, suddenly feeling less nervous. "Hi baby girl."

Vanessa smiles as she ushers me into her apartment. "I have to admit, I'm a little nervous.."

I let out a long sigh of relief, "me too. I've never cheated on my wife. But I physically can't stay away from you..." I heard a small whimper escape her throat as she bit her lip, knowing she felt the same way. She grabbed my hand, leading me to the couch as we sat next to each other. "We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with baby girl.."

She nodded, moving closer to me as I watched the amount of couch between us become less and less. I swallowed hard as she placed her hand on my thigh. "I don't want you to stay away from me, daddy."

I moaned as she straddled my lap, kissing me slowly as her tongue danced expertly with mine. I couldn't get enough of the way her tongue tasted as I grazed my hands up her back to her shoulders. I kissed along her jawline, taking in the scent of vanilla and citrus, the sounds of her moans filling my ears.

💋💋💋

*Vanesssa*

I pull away from Andy, seeing him confused until I pull my dress up and off as I toss it at the end of the couch. I hear him moan as his eyes trail down to the corset, his lips beginning to follow his eyes as he kisses my chest. I feel him hard under me as I press my hips down on him, hearing him groan into my chest as I do. I want desperately to feel him inside me as my juices pool in my panties. I grab the bottom of his t-shirt, helping him to pull it off as I surveyed his fit body under me. "Fuck." I stand up as I hear him chuckle, grabbing his hand. He kicks off his shoes as I lead him back to my bedroom, pushing him to sit on the edge of the bed, "daddy.." I whimper as he pulls me to stand between his legs.

He wraps his arms around me as I feel him beginning to undo my corset. "You want me to stop, you tell me to stop. Okay baby girl?"

I groan, never wanting him to stop touching me, "yes daddy.." I feel my corset fall to the floor as I'm exposed from to him. I feel the cold air of the air conditioner hit my nipples, making them stand erect as Andy ran his thumbs ever so gently across them. I close my eyes as I feel his beard tickling the sensitive skin of my right breast before I feel his tongue flick my nipple, sending a surge of pleasure down as I moaned softly.

💋💋💋

*Andy*

I look up to see her eyes closed, making me smile as I brought my hand up, running my thumb along her lips. She parted them for me with a smile, looking back down at me, "don't close those eyes of yours." I watched her blush slightly as she nodded her agreement. "Lay down." She complies quickly as I undress the rest of the way. She has her legs up, knees bent so I can see right between her legs. Her red panties were already soaked through, making my cock ache more than it already did. I kiss up her calves, her skin soft to my touch. I need to pace myself even though all I wanted was to bury myself deep inside her. My tongue would have to do for now as I was desperate to taste her... I pulled her panties down, watching her arch her hips to help me do so. "Fuck.." Her pussy glistened, sopping wet under a small patch of pubic hair.

I could smell her arousal, feel her anticipation as she watched me from above with those dark blue eyes of hers. I watch her bite her lip as I kiss the inside of her thigh, hearing her whimper as I moved closer to her pussy. I ran my tongue along her slit to her swollen clit, begging me to give it attention. I lap my tongue along her pussy again, this time hooking it forward as I inserted my tongue inside her. I grinned at her loud moan as I thrusted my tongue in and out, rubbing my nose along her clit as she pushed against me. Fuck, I couldn't get enough of how she tasted...

💋💋💋

*Vanessa*

I grip onto Andy's hair as I feel the orgasm pitting in my stomach, wanting release. I can't contain the groan when he pulls away, a smirk on his face. "Daddy... please!"

He grinned, "not yet. Though I could literally keep my mouth on your pussy all fucking day. But I need to feel you wrapped around my cock.."

I see him smile at my moan, wanting the same thing. I need to feel him filling me, stretching me. "Please.." He only nods as he positions himself between my legs. I feel his cock make contact with my pussy as he slides it along my entrance, teasing me. I look up to see the pleasure on his face, he was trying to savor it. Finally I feel him insert just the tip as he locks eyes with me. I hold my breath as I wait until he finally enters me slowly. I let out the breath as I feel him filling me, "fuck."

He moaned, leaning down to me, "me too baby girl. You feel amazing. You taste amazing. I'm going to become obsessed with you real quick.."

I moan my agreement as I feel him press his lips to mine. I taste myself on him as I feel him start to move in and out of me slowly, rubbing my clit with every stroke. "Daddy.."

"I know. Won't be long the first time.. Tell me when you're ready baby girl."

I nod, feeling the orgasm pitting again in my stomach as I want to cum. "I'm going to cum.. faster." I hear him grunt, kissing my neck as he sped up slightly. "Don't stop..." I feel the orgasm release, wrapping my legs tightly around him, my toes curling. I clenched around him, not feeling him stop until it subsided.

He suddenly pulled away as I heard him moaning loudly. He gripped his cock, "I'm going to cum." I gasped as a shot of hot cum landed on my stomach, long ropes coating me as he watched me.

"Fuck."

He laughed, "I'll clean it up."

I nodded, running my finger along some of the cum, tasting him as I heard him groan. I giggled as he went into the bathroom, coming back with a wet towel, using it to clean my stomach. "Thank you daddy.."

He laid next to me on the bed, facing me. "You're amazing. We'll do more next time. Anything you want to try, think about it and let me know.. Okay?"

"Yes! There's a few things I'd like to try for next time..."

He laughed, "okay. Well we'll talk about it this week and I'll try to find another time to come over soon."

I nodded, planting my lips on his, "yes daddy." I squealed as I felt him nip at my lip.