3

*Andy*

I sit with my back to the wall at the coffee place, a cup of coffee in front of me and a vanilla latte I ordered for Vanessa in front of the empty chair across from me as I waited. I finally saw her approaching in a skirt and sweater with boots. I clench my jaw to keep myself calm as she smiles at me, taking the seat across from me. "Good morning Vanessa."

She grins, "good morning daddy!"

I groan, looking around to make sure no one hears her as I lean towards her, "you can't call me that in public. It's Andy."

She shrugged, "why not?"

I watched her smirk, "because it makes me.. because you know why. Behave yourself." I hear her giggle softly as she nods, "I got you a vanilla latte because I didn't know what you wanted."

"It's perfect. Thank you."

I nod, slightly blushing at her attention, "I'm sorry. I hope you don't think this is normal for me." I lean towards her again, "how old are you?"

"I'm 21. Want to check my ID?"

I laugh, shaking my head. She makes me nervous, I hope she doesn't notice. "No. I believe you."

"For the record, I've never met anyone in person from online like this either. In fact you're the only one I've gotten to watch while I play too."

I groan, adjusting in my seat as she bites her lip. I wanted to bite that lip. "Well I've certainly never done that either. So are you in school?"

Vanessa sighed, "yeah. Software engineer. I'm in my last semester, but I may have to postpone because it's becoming too expensive to be an adult and pay bills and pay for school at the same time. That's why I do the cam girl stuff. I make more money doing that than waitressing, which I also do."

I nodded, "you can't quit school. Not when you're almost done."

She laughed, "well I don't talk to my parents, so there's no support there. So who is going to help me? You?"

I shrugged, I hadn't thought of it, but maybe I could. "Maybe." I leaned towards her, "I've been reading about sugar daddy stuff. They help younger women pay their bills. I could maybe do that."

She huffed, "you want to help me pay for school, in exchange for what, sex? I'm not a prostitute Andy."

"Woah. I would just like to go on the record and say that I never said anything of the sort."

She laughed, "don't you lawyer me."

I grinned, "it's what I do." I shrugged, "I could pay your rent. And we could continue the way we have been. And I can buy you stuff to wear when you do your cam girl stuff. I enjoy knowing you're wearing it just for me. I don't have to touch you."

Vanessa groaned, "I want you to touch me. So bad."

I nodded, stifling a moan, "I want to touch you baby girl.. Vanessa. Sorry. Would me paying your rent help you finish school?"

She shrugged, "I mean, yeah. It would." She hesitated, watching me as she chewed on the corner of her mouth. "What exactly are we talking about here?"

"I'm not sure. We could work out something. We could set rules..."

"Like what."

I chuckled, "for one, you can't be turning me on at work. You have any idea how hard it is to hide a boner in slacks." I smiled, shaking my head as she giggled. "You keep your private shows only for me?"

Vanessa nodded, "I like that. And if I do turn you on at work?"

I groaned, "then I'll have to find some sort of punishment for you. Spanking. Edging. I'm sure we could come up with something."

She grinned, "I like that."

I laughed, "you're going to cause me all sorts of problems, aren't you?"

She shrugged, "probably."

I nodded, "don't think of me paying your rent as paying for sex. I'm getting that simply because you want to." I smiled at her grin, knowing she agreed. "It's just a bonus. Yeah?"

Vanessa nodded, "yes. Daddy."

I shook my head, "fucking hell girl. I don't know what I'm doing here."

She grinned, "me. Hopefully."

I laughed, "where are you parked?"

She pointed across the street, "parking garage."

I nodded, "me too. Let me walk you to your car?"

She grinned, nodding as she stood up. "Yes please."

I adjusted my jeans before standing up, trying desperately to hide the erection I already had just from talking to her. I followed her out of the coffee shop and across the street. Once we were in the garage, I felt her grab my hand. I squeezed it, holding it all the way to her car. I watch her lean against the driver's side door as we reach her car. "Can I kiss you?"

She nodded, "please daddy."

I groaned, gripping her waist in one hand, my other hand on her cheek as she crashed her lips into mine. I moan at her eagerness, her tongue finding mine quickly as she rubbed against me, making me hard again. I felt her bring her hand down, rubbing my cock through my jeans as she moaned. I finally pulled away, "calm down baby girl. Fuck."

She giggled, "I want you. Please. Get in, let me suck your cock. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I saw your cock the other night. Please daddy."

I moaned, not having intended on anything happening today. But her eagerness and begging shoots through me as my cock is desperate to break free of the constraints of my jeans. "Fuck." I opened the door to the back seat, undoing my jeans as I did. I heard her squeal as she followed me, sitting next to me as she pulled my cock from my underwear.

"Fuck daddy."

She wasted no time, taking my cock into her mouth as she looked up at me with lust in her eyes. "Good girl." I placed my hand on her head, pushing her down on my cock as she moaned loudly. I released her, letting her bob a few more times before doing it again, keeping her on there longer as I felt her gag and choke on it before releasing her again. "You're going to make me cum baby girl."

She groaned, pulling back, "cum for me daddy. Please."

"Fuck." She went back to sucking faster, more eager before as I felt it approaching. I pushed her down on it one last time as I felt my cock swell, spurting into her throat as I felt her try to swallow it all. "Take my cum baby girl." She pulled back, catching her breath with a smile on her face. I looked down at my cock, "lick it clean."

She nodded, moaning, "yes daddy."

I watched her go back to my cock, licking it clean as it twitched from overstimulation. "Okay okay. Fuck girl." I put it away before pulling her lips back to mine as she straddled me. I brushed some hair from her face, "you're beautiful and perfect. And I'll make some time for you real soon." I kissed her neck as she moaned, "I want to taste you so bad baby girl. Next time I promise."

She groaned, nodding, "yes daddy. I have to go home and get ready for a shift."

I nodded, "I have to go too. Message me on signal whenever you like. I love hearing from you. Even if it makes me hard."

She giggled, "okay." She leaned in, kissing me urgently once more before moving off me.

I sighed, following her out of the car. "I'll talk to you later baby girl." I smiled at her grin as I brought my finger to her chin, pulling her lips up to mine softly.

"Goodbye daddy."