2

*Andy*

I notice when she sends me her information the next day that's she's also in Boston. My wheels are already turning when I get another message from her.

babynessie21: still haven't gotten to see your face

daddycounselor37: fair enough. I have some time... FaceTime?

babynessie21: yes please!

I chuckle quietly to myself at work in my office as I send her my contact information. Within a few minutes, I get a request. I take a deep breath before answering. "Good morning baby girl." God she's even hotter than normal.

"Hi! Oh my god."

"What?"

She grinned, "nothing. You're just soo hot. Not really what I imagined. But I'm pleasantly surprised."

I chuckled softly, "what exactly did you imagine?"

"I don't know! A balding, 50 year old robust man who hides in his dark office from his prudish, dried out wife."

I find her so charming, I can't help but laugh out loud, "well you're half right.."

She giggled, "let me guess. The hiding from the prudish, dried out wife?"

"Yes. I'm only 37 though." I run my hand through my hair, "and hair is still in tact. For now."

She bites her lip, "hair I'd very much like to grip, daddy."

I groaned, the daddy instantly hardens my cock. "I'm at work. You can't call me daddy."

She giggles again, "why not? Now that I've seen your face, I'd like to see more of you. Daddy."

Fuck. "I noticed you live in Boston?"

She hesitates but nods, "yes. Why?"

I shrug, "me too baby girl. Maybe we can meet? Coffee. In public. So you don't think I'm just out to murder you." I hear her giggle, making me smile.

"Maybe. I think about it?"

I nod, "absolutely. I have to go baby girl. Don't message me here unless I message you first. Got it?"

"Yes daddy." She nods, smirking because she knows exactly what she's doing.

I groaned again, hanging up without another word.

💋💋💋

I'm slightly disappointed I don't hear from daddycounselor37 for the rest of the day. I didn't even get his name because I was too distracted at how attractive he had been. I got a message saying I had a package at my PO Box the following day so I make the trip to go get it.

I set the box on the coffee table, opening it to find a small card on top. 

For my baby girl
-Daddy

I almost have to stifle a small squeal as I set the card to the side. I move the tissue paper to find a red corset and matching g-string. I feel my panties wet already at the thought of wearing it just for him.

I pull out my phone to message him.

babynessie21: thank you daddy. I can't wait to wear it for you.. tonight?

daddycounselor37: I would love that.

babynessie21: could I see you too?

daddycounselor37: what would you like to see baby girl?

babynessie21: your hand on your cock. Fuck. I'm so wet already

daddycounselor37: good. Because I'm rock hard. I'll see you tonight 😘

I sigh as I watch him log off. I get up to take a shower and prepare for tonight, beyond turned on at the thought of getting to watch him too.

💋💋💋

Once everyone is asleep, I set up my computer in my office. This time I leave the desk lamp on. I put in my AirPods as I sit in my chair. I feel the adrenaline pumping and my cock is already rock hard in anticipation.

I finally see her log on, sending me a link for a private chat. I have to stifle a moan when I see her in the corset for me. "Oh baby girl. You look... divine. I have to talk quietly."

She grinned, "no problem daddy. It's so nice getting to see you for once."

I notice she's on her bed this time, propped back on pillows. "I'm already so hard. I'm hard thinking about you all day."

She moaned, running a finger along her slit through the fabric of her g-string. "Will you take off your shirt for me daddy? Please."

I grinned, "sure." I pulled off my shirt, setting it on the desk next to me as I heard her moan again, "take off those panties baby girl. But leave on the corset. You look so fucking hot in it."

She giggled, removing the g-string, "thank you daddy. I love it. I want to see your cock."

"You're so fucking wet already. Grab that dildo and I'll stand up for you." I heard her moan her agreement, grabbing the toy as she ran the tip along her slit. "Fuck." I stand up, letting my boxers fall to the floor as I take my cock into my hand.

"Fucking hell daddy. How can your wife not want that?!"

I grinned, stroking slowly, "why don't you show me what you would do if I were there now." She placed the dildo on the bed, kneeling over it as she bounced. I felt my cock twitch at the thought, "fuck baby girl. I want you to bounce on my cock just like that."

She moaned loudly, "yes daddy. I want you to fill me up. Fuck me."

She started to speed up, rubbing her clit as I compensated. "You feel so good baby girl. Don't stop."

She whimpered, "I'm going to cum daddy. Please, can I cum."

"Fuck." Her begging sets me over the edge, "yes. Cum for daddy. I'm going to cum." I feel my cock swelling as I aim my cock towards my shirt on the desk, spurting as I hear her moaning loudly in my ear. "Good girl. Fuck." I run my hand in one slow stroke one last time, making sure to get it all before I sit back down.

She panted, laying back as she brought her computer up in her lap. "Fuck daddy. I want you so bad. Still want to buy me coffee?"

"God yes baby girl." I nod, smiling. "Saturday? I'll message you where and when?"

She nodded, "yes daddy."

"Good girl. Download Signal on your phone. We'll message through there. More secure. And you can set your messages to disappear."

She smiled, "okay."

"I have to go."

"Wait daddy. My name is Vanessa. What's yours?"

I chuckled, "Andy. Nice to meet you baby girl. Go to sleep. I'll see you on Saturday."

She grinned, nodding, "yes daddy. Goodnight."

I sighed, closing the computer as I sat back in the chair. I finally got up, pulling on my underwear before tossing my shirt into the washer. I set up Signal as I walked up to the bedroom, seeing Vanessa waiting for me.

Andy
Good girl
Go to sleep 😘

Vanessa
Yes daddy
I had fun 😘

Andy
Me too
Goodnight 💙

Vanessa
Night 🥰