6

*Andy*

I set up my laptop in my office downstairs after everyone falls asleep. I log on in just enough time to see Vanessa starting. I hear her squeal at seeing my name pop up.

"Daddy's here!" She grins, leaning in towards the screen. "I'm not allowed to have an orgasm tonight because I disobeyed daddy earlier."

I laugh as I watch her pout, surveying her blue lace bralette and matching panties.

daddycounselor37: that's right baby girl... what was it? Sorry not sorry. 😈

Vanessa laughs as she looks at the camera, "oh daddy's feeling playful."

I smile, watching her talk to some of the other people, knowing it was all really for me. She slowly removed her underwear so she sat in front of the camera naked. I moaned wanting her again even though I had her a few hours earlier. Who was the insatiable one, her or me? "Fuck.." My cock is already throbbing as I watch her play with herself, looking at the camera as she did.. looking at me as she did. She brought herself close to a orgasm and then would stop. I picked up my phone.

Andy
Poor girl needs relief..

Vanessa looked at her phone as it dinged before looking back at the camera. "I do need relief. Desperately." She stood up, turning away from the camera to play with herself. "See how daddy punished me?"

I grinned at her still red ass as I rubbed my cock through my underwear.

Andy
I'm coming over
Be ready
You know how

I heard her squeal as she turned back to the camera.

"Daddy is coming to help relieve me." She winked at the screen, "sorry guys." I watched her blow a kiss before the camera went black.

💋💋💋

*Vanessa*

I positioned myself at the end of the bed, bent over with my ass to the door as I waited for Andy. I heard him close the front door as I moaned. I felt him grab me, making me stand up to face him as I felt his lips crash into mine, lifting me to him. I moaned as he kissed my neck, "oh daddy. Twice in one day. You're going to spoil me."

Andy chuckled, setting me back on my feet as he pushed me back onto the bed, my legs hanging off the edge. "Oh baby girl. I needed you.. So I'm not sure who's being more spoiled."

I moaned as I watched him pull his sweat pants down, his cock already hard. He hooks his arms under my thighs, pulling me to him as he slid into me slowly. "Andy.."

He smiled, leaning down to kiss my chest, up to my mouth, "my Vanessa."

I moaned at his claiming of me as I felt his lips on mine, thrusting faster as he kissed me. I felt him bring his hand down between my legs as he rubbed my clit. "Oh daddy. Please don't stop.."

Andy nodded, hovering over me as he watched me. "Yes baby girl. I need you to cum on my cock.."

I groan, feeling it beginning to approach, knowing he wanted me to keep my eyes open, focused on him. I tried to focus on him as it approach, wrapping my arms around him, "I'm cumming.."

He grinned, "I know. Milk my cock.."

His moans send me over the edge as I clamp down around him, "fuck.. Andy!!" I feel his cock swell, wrapping my legs around him to keep him inside me as I feel him spurting, coating my walls as he grunted, kissing my neck.

He finally pulls back to stand up, pulling his pants up as he did. "Mean, keeping me inside you. I should punish you for that."

I giggled, "you know you enjoyed cumming inside me, daddy.."

He moaned, leaning down to kiss me as I sat up. "You know I did. Feel better?"

I nodded, "yes. So much better."

He smiled, motioning to the bed as I laid up on the pillow. He pulled the blanket over me, sitting next to me. "Go to sleep Vanessa." He leaned down, kissing me on the head, "thank you."

I giggled again, "no. Thank you. Goodnight Andy."

"Night."

💋💋💋

*Andy*

I let myself back into the house as quiet as possible, finding it all quiet. I went upstairs to find Jacob still asleep. I went into the bedroom to see Laurie asleep, facing away from me as I undressed down to my underwear. I pulled the blanket down a bit, sliding into the bed gently, pulling the blanket up and over me as I rolled away from Laurie. I moaned softly as I replayed my quick encounter with Vanessa tonight. She was right, I loved cumming inside her. I knew this was a dangerous game, but I was in for the long play...

💋💋💋

Laurie didn't move as she felt Andy climb into bed. She took note of the time to see it was just after 1 in the morning. She sighed before trying to go back to sleep, trying not to imagine whatever it was that was keeping him up so late at night.