🚪Visitor🚪PT 4 (finale)

Read other parts first! (I underestimated how long the visitor oneshot would be;-;) btw the finale means the finale of visitor not the whole oneshot book!

Before reaching her room, Stacy started hearing mumbling coming from the third floor.

She stopped in her tracks, hearing Luke's voice. She slowly crept up the second set of stairs.

She couldn't quite make out what they were saying so she put her ear against the door, in hopes of listening to their conversation.

"She'll be gone tomorrow baby, stop worrying."

"I don't want you messing around with her!"

"You know that's not gonna happen sweetheart."

"Ugh! You know I get jealous easily!"

"Ok, let's just go to bed, honey."

Stacy gritted her teeth. All those stupid pet names Luke was giving. It made her sick.

'Oh just you wait and see Zander. Soon enough I'll have Luke all to myself!' She thought to herself before going to bed.

---

Luke awoke to the bright sun in his face, the warmth hitting him directly. It felt nice on his skin but the sun was too strong for his eyes so he got up, trying not to wake Zander as he did.

He pulled the covers off the bed, tucking the grape back up and giving him a small forehead kiss before going downstairs.

To his surprise, Stacy was already up. She was sat at the island table in the middle of the kitchen, scrolling through her phone.

"Stacy? You're up early." Luke walked into the kitchen towards the periwinkle eyed girl.

She giggled, "Morning Luke!"

"Uh, morning." The brunette said, a little cautious of Stacy's behaviour.

Suddenly the navy haired girl got out of her chair and came up to the drummer. "Hey." She whispered. "Y'know, I think we could make this work." She fumbled with his shirt.

Luke jumped back, "What the heck are you doing?!" He furrowed his eyebrows, "Your can't do this! We're not in highschool anymore! You can't just do whatever!"

Stacy felt her heart break. Her face went sour yet again and walked back up to Luke and kissed him directly on the lips.

And just at that moment, Zander walked downstairs and saw the whole thing.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted.

"Zander! It's not what it looks like!" Luke said, pushing Stacy away from him.

"How could you?" The pianist felt tears sting his eyes.

"No, babe, please!" Luke walked over to his husband. "Really, I didn't want to kiss her. I didn't kiss her back. I'm not cheating on you. And never will." He rubbed Zander's back comfortingly.

Stacy hated this sight. She realised she didn't have a shot with Luke. He loved Zander and she had to move on.

The grape sighed, "Please don't leave me." He cuddled up to Luke, whom then wrapped his arms around his small form.

"Zander, I'll never ever leave you. I love you and you only." The brunette sighed, looking at Stacy with an angry look on his face. "You need to leave, Stacy. Now."

She stepped back. "What, so you're kicking me out?" She hissed.

Luke nodded.

"Fine! Whatever!" She ran upstairs to get changed.

"I'm so sorry, hun. I really wasn't expecting her to do that." Luke caressed his husband's cheek.

Zander smiled slightly, "It's ok, I know now that you weren't cheating on me. And I know you never will."

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Well that was fast." Zander commented, rolling his eyes to the sky.

Stacy came downstairs and walked out the door, slamming it hard with force behind her, not saying a word to the married couple.

"I'm so sorry baby." Luke walked over to the sink.

Zander hugged him from behind, smiling, "It's ok. I love you."

"Love you too."

Ok so I kinda rushed this one cuz I wanted to finish the visitor chapters! Hope y'all enjoyed