Jealous my Soarin

3 years later....

(Drawing by me Daddy's girl Aurora Spa day)

Rainbow's pov:

"I need to get you more pull ups Raindrop" I said as I change her outfit.

"Powwy scary Mommy"

"Potty It's not scary, you're still learning" I said and let her walk around the house.

Raindrop has trouble going to the bathroom sometimes she forgets to say she needs the toilet and she has a little accident she is still learning but for now she sticks with her pull ups, She's also still addicted to breastmilk she always asking for milk mostly at night Soarin sometimes laugh with her saying "You're stealing my Boobs" and She get's mad Everytime, yes She sleeps with us and Aurora Sometimes sleeps with Rainbow Blaze.

Rainbow Blaze it's in preschool 🥲 why is he growing up so fast 😭 and He's getting a little bit trouble maker at school i called it "defending himself" of course he got that from Soarin; but he also get's grounded for an hour, everything else from Rainbow Blaze He loves his Sister's and Gives them a Ton of Kisses and Cuddles such a sweet boy 🥺🥲.

Aurora is More shy but Sweet and 100% sassy don't let her cuteness fool you, she's "The Sassy Queen" and She loves When Soarin calls her "princess" Aurora loves Singing like Her father and I and She's a Cutie; But She's also Fabulous 💅 She needs to dress in Fashion or she can Come with a tantrum 0-0 But I love her.

So My Twins are 3 Rainbow Blaze 5 But Today We are going To the Mall to get a few things the kids Need So we Bought a Triple Stroller so The they Can rest while Soarin and I Look for everything we need.

"Mommy! I want this"

"What Aurora? " I asked.

"This I want it!"

"You want to wear that dress?" I asked as She nodded

"Ok then" I said and got her changed and gave her black slippers.

"Pretty Mommy?"

"Oh yes you look beautiful" I said brushing her curly Hair.

"😊"

"Mommy this "

"Yes Raindrop?" I asked and she brought me a dress.

"This for me"

"Ok one sec Rain I'm brushing your Sister's hair " I said and Finished brushing Aurora's hair

Soarin got Rainbow Blaze all dressed and a little pony Tail, yes he said He wants his Hair long and Ot looks adorable 😍 💕.

"Your Ready Hun?"

"Yes I am I just finished doing Raindrop's hair" I said and pick them up.

*at the mall*

So I was waiting for Soarin that took Rainbow Blaze to the bathroom when a Guy Came next to me.

"Hello beautiful"

"Uh Don't call me that" I said and Ignore him but he keep going.

"Hey Princess"

"Hey I told you to not call me that" I said getting annoyed.

"Hey you! What are you doing? 😡 "

"Dude Chill I'm just talking with her"

"That's my Wife you Dickhead"

"0-0"

"Get out of here before I break your nose"

*runs away*

"My Hero came finally" I said but I could see Soarin was really Mad.

"Honey calm down he's gone" I said.

"I Don't want any Guy trying to steal you from me >:( "

"I can't leave someone so attractive like you~" I said and Kiss him deeply.

"We should have brought our bodyguards"

*he kissed back*

"You are so jealous aren't you " I said with a smirk.

"..... No comments on that"

"You were jealous 😆 " I started laughing.

"Let's go home"

Twins: "Daddy hewo"

R Blaze "Daddy hero!"

"Yep that's right Daddy is Mommy's hero 😎👍"

"God Dammit Soarin 😆😅" I said as we all went back home and Rest.

Thanks for reading leave a Vote and Comment if you love this Story 😘😊😎😊