friends visit

Rainbow's pov *

(3:00am) I was in dreamland before.....

Waaaaaaaa!!

I let a sigh and got up out bed.

"Shhh it's okay mommy's here" I said rocking him a little.

Waaaaaa.....waaaa...,I took a look on his diaper and he was wet.

"You're dirty(waaa..)  it's okay baby I'll change you"I said taking his clothes off and the diaper.I change his diaper and then....(waa...).

"Shhh...you want a song uh" I said stroking his hair(waaaa.....)I wenttomy bed and put Blaze beside me.

I saw Blaze fall asleep again,I smile and slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

(5:00am)

Waaa...waaa...waaaa.....

"Shhh....I'm here....shhh you're hungry?(waaa...) okay hold on "I said taking my shirt off and one part of my bra revealing my breast so I can breastfeed him.

"Okay here " I said letting him eat,it was already morning so am not going back to sleep.

"Good morning sweetheart " my mom whisper.

"Hey mom" I said still with Blaze eating, sometimes he gets asleep will eating so I have to wake him up so he gets a full feeding.

"Did you sleep well " she asked me.

"Yeah a did,im not to tired" I said. Blaze finished eating so I help him burp(I admit he let'sthe cuties burp).

"Let me hold him " she said, so I put Blaze on her arms and she started to talk to Blaze,(how the most beautiful baby in the world, you are yes you are).

I went to the bathroom, took a bath and wash my teeth. When I finished I accidentally tript with that carpet and hit the floor.....

(Flashback)

"Dash just stop please he'll hurt you again!!!"

"Just let me go Aj I want him to explain I don't know give him   a second chance! "

"No dash you can look at you, you don't look good!"

"I'm good now get out of my way I will give him a chance cause I love him so much! and that's final!!"

"No........"

(End of Flashback)

I gasp on surprised I just remembered something, but it was a fight with AppleJack, why?......

(Nock. On the bathroom door)

"Sweetie are you okay? "

"Y..yeah mom I'm fine "I said, sweating now. I took a quick bath and put on some white sportbra and some black pants. I went to the kitchen and Dad was now walking around with the baby.

"Good morning sweetheart " Dad said.

"Hi dad" I said sitting on the table.

"Here honey some eggs and toast " mom said putting the plate on the table.

"Thanks "I said,after I ate I went to play with the baby, then the doorbell rang and mom answered.

"Oh hi girls,come in dashie's on the living room "mom said, as my friends came and hug me.

"HI DASHIE!!!" Pinkie scream scaring the baby and started to cry.

(Waaaaaa!!)

"PINKIE PIE!!!" We all scream.

"Ups sorry" she said.

"Shhh it's okay mommy's here "I said stroking his hair, he calm down .

"How old is he now?" Fluttershy asked.

"He's only 6 weeks old "I said looking at him.

"Well darling he is an angel, beautiful as her mother" Rarity said. I blush a little.

"Can I hold him?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah sure "I said giving her Rainbow Blaze.

"Rainbow Blaze is a pretty name dash" Sunset said.

"Yeah I know" I said resting my head on the couch.(w...wa..waaa)

" Shhh it's okay " Fluttershy said.

"Hey where's the bathroom here?" Apple Jack asked.

"Upstairs on the left" I said.

"Thanks"

As she went upstairs to the bathroom, I still can't stop thinking about the memory of that fight with Apple Jack,what happend? Before I lost my memory?,I need to asked her. So I went upstairs to the bathroom and saw Apple Jack getting out of the bathroom.

"Hey Apple Jack? "I asked.

"Yeah RD?"She asked me looking confused.

"Can I ask you something?" I said with a serious look.

"Y..yeah what is it?" She asked.

"I had a memory about a fight we had.....i think before I lost my memory...can you explain that to me?"I ask in a very serious tone.

"That's...am...was just a little fight dash no need to worry "she said.

"Are sure cause we we're fighting because I wanted to give someone a second chance....who's that person?"I said crossing my arms with a deathly look.

"Dash...It's just that you can't know who it is " she said,while I got even angrier. Why can't I know!,I want to recover from the amnesia and I can't know!,there my memories I deserve to know.

"Why?!"I asked her with disbelieve.

"You just can't "

"So.....do you know who is the father of my baby?" I asked her looking very disappointed at her.

"W...well...i *sigh* I can't tell you that either " she said. I am so disappointed of them they know the truth and can tell me.

"The other girls know about this?" I asked her.

"Am...w...well..."

"THOSE THE OTHER GIRLS KNOW ABOUT THIS!!??"I asked screaming that maybe I made Blaze cry. I  pissed off with them. They know  and decided not to tell me. So I went downstairs took my baby.

"Get out of my house now"I said.

"Wait dash let me explain why..."I cut her off ...

"Why should I!,now get out of my house" I said screaming that a tear came down my cheek,  Blaze was crying loud now.

"RD please just let us ..."

I close the door and went to my room (waa...waaa).

"Shhh it's okay mommy's baby,I'm sorry if I scared you "I said holding him so tight around my chest. Why do they not want to tell me the truth.

A few hours later at (10:30pm)my mom decided to let me alone for a while, but I was getting tired Blaze was asleep beside me,then I received a text message.

Soarin
S: hey dashie I just wanted to tell you to have beautiful night sleep and that I love u 😗.

RD: aww good night, I love u too😙.