Bundle of joy

Soarin's pov *

(3 weeks later)

I went to see dashie and the baby cause I  miss her,and I bought some cute clothes for Blaze,And yes her parent's know we are together.

I went to dashie's house took the present for Blaze an nock the door.

"Soarin hello dear,how are you?" Rainbow's mom asked me.

"I'm very good thank you "I said smiling at her.

"Come in,dashie is on the living room with Blaze" she said.

"Thanks "I said.

"Soarin how are you buddy? " Rainbow's dad came and hug me, he's strong.

"I'm good sir how are you guys?" I asked them.

"We are good dear come on" her mom said.

I went to the living room and saw dash with the baby.

"Hey dashie"I said sitting next to her.

"Hi Soarin "she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I bought a present for Blaze "I said giving her the bag of clothes,as she took a look.

" awwww Soarin there so cute"she said looking at the clothes.

"Hey body what's up "I said, carrying Blaze,after a little while he started crying so a gave him back to dashie.

"Why are crying baby....(waaaa...waaaa....) you're hungry uh , you want milk,(waaa) I take that a yes" Dash said, taking a blanket and cover her chest to feed baby Blaze.

"So dashie who's baby life doing? Haha" I said laughing a little.

"Not bad actually, I mean he sleeps all the time crying when he's hungry not much trouble with that,but it gets complicated when it comes changing number 2 from his butty, but everything else is good " she said.

"But I really want to stretch my legs I been grounded for 3 weeks" she said looking at me.

"Don't worry I'll bring you to Starbucks"I said.

"Really? " she asked.

"Yes"I said smiling at her.

"Okay I also need to buy more diapers and baby shampoo " she said looking at Blaze. She robe Blaze's back and he let the cuties burp".

"I'm gonna change Blaze then we can go " she said,taking Blaze to the room

"That's okay tell me when you're ready "I said,a few minutes later she came with Blaze dressed as a teddy bear. I almost died of cuteness.

"Omg dashie you and Blaze look adorable "I said.

"Thanks... ah baby you are cutie"she said giving him a kiss on his little lips.

We then went to Starbucks And Rainbow took a pink drink and I got a cappuccino,after that we went to target to get some diapers and baby shampoo.

"Since we're here i need a few underwear....oh look! how cute that elephant is for Blaze " she said looking at the elephant. She took the elephant and some underwear.

Waaaa...waaa...!!

"Shhh...it's okay baby shhhh....." she said trying to calm down Blaze.

We went back to the car still trying to calm down Blaze. (Waaaaa......waaa.....waaa.....).then i smell something really stinky....

"Oh God...someone needs a diaper change"I said.

"I got it " she said, taking Blaze to the backseat of the car.

"Okay baby mommy's gonna change you now (waaa)"she  said taking Blaze clothes off(boy he was stinky).

"It's okay baby"she said to Blaze,getting him on some new diaper and Blaze started to calm down.

"His adorable "I said.

"I know "she said,rocking Blaze a little.

After that we went back to Rainbow's house and relax a little with Blaze on the couch.

"I'm gonna give Blaze a bath wanna help me?"She asked me.

"Sure why not" I said taking Blaze.

We bath Blaze change him on some cute shark pajamas and I hold him so dash can take a bath.Then again Blaze started to cry again. (Waaaa...waaaa).

"Hey shhh it's okay buddy I'm here "I said strock him hair, he open his eyes those green like mine,he look at me crying a little.

"Hey you're so cute like you're mommy" I said. He smiled at me. Omg so adorable.

"Hey I promise you something, that I will love you're mommy not matter what happens, and I also will protect both of you okay, I love you both so much "I said stroking his rosie cheeks.

"Aww I love you too"

"Dash!! A...how long you we're there?"I ask.

"Not much I love you both so much " she said giving me a kiss on the lips, I kiss her back then sit on the couch playing a little with Blaze.

"There are everything I ever wanted I love them"