My baby's first photoshoot

Rainbow's pov *

It's been 3 weeks since I had that fight with the girls and well I'm still mad that's not important right now, today I'll make Blaze first photoshoot!.

We had some cute ideas

Soarin on the other hand stole Blaze from me and started playing with him, my little one is almost a month old.

"Haha you're so cute uh Blazie yes you are"Soarin said smiling.

I giggled at him.

"Blazie we're did you get that?"I asked sitting next to him.

"Just a nickname I had for him is not the only nickname I had" He said giving me a smile.

"And those are?"I asked him.

"I had Blazie, Rain, obviously Blaze,and my favorite Teddy bear " he said now massaging his tiny feet.

"Awww there cute I like teddy bear " I said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Sweetie get Rainbow Blaze ready for the photoshoot! " mom screamed from her room.

"Yeah mom!"

A few minutes later........

(Waaaa!....waaa....)

"Hey what's wrong baby?" I said as I took Blaze and strock his hair.

Waaa...waaa...

Then a stinky smell hit me.

"Oh baby you're poopy...oh God" he mess is diaper a little more.

"Hey mom! Could you help me!"I screamed, I really need help.

"With what sweetheart? " mom asked.

"Everything" I said showing Blaze diaper.

"Haha I'll  help you "she said taking Blaze and taking the diaper off.

"I guess is a break time for teddy bear" Soarin said.

"Haha yeah" I said.

Mom finished changing Blaze and it was my turn to take a picture with him.He smiled on one of the photos.

We finished and they were Amaizing! His adorable.

(Something like that) *