An unexpected surprise

2 months later.....

So Rainbow and Soarin are now happily married and great parents for Rainbow Blaze but who knew that was gonna change.............

6:03am...(March 2,Soarin's birthday)

Rainbow's pov *

So I have been feeling very well and today is my husband's birthday..... I have had nausea y vomiting this couple of weeks having a lot of headaches and taking long naps.

So I went with my bodyguards to a near pharmacy to get a few things. And obviously some fans were there......argh!....why today?.....

"We love you!,could you sign my poster!,can I have a picture with you! " Fans screamed.

"Sorry guys but I'm busy today maybe next time" I said.

My tummy hurts a little bit but I can handle. Do I need to go to a doctor?......Nah.

I know Pinkie pie will bring some sweets but i bought some chips, soda, 2 boxes of juice for Soarin's cousins and Blazie, and some wine for the adults.

My eyes then spotted some pregnancy test.........should I take one?.....maybe I'm sick because I'm pregnant?.

I took 3 boxes of pregnancy test...just to make sure...hehe.

So I got home and took the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom. I peed on a cup and took each pregnancy test and dip each one on the cup.

"Please.....please...please...tell me I'm pregnant " I said, I want to give Blazie some one to play with.

I waited 2 minutes........oh please be.... I took a look and.......  

Pregnant.

I started crying......another baby.... I can believe it......OMG.......this is the perfect present for Soarin.

Blazie came in...

"Baby I want to show you something" I said still with tears.

"Wat wrong mommy?" Toddler talk*

"Look.....(he looks at the pregnancy test but confused) * mommy's having a baby "I said.

"You want a baby brother or sister?" I said giving him a kiss on his little lips.

"Brother pwease "

I love when he  makes cute faces.

"Baby"

"Yeah a baby...you wanna tell daddy later" I said.

" dada!"

"wait no don't call dada yet okay" I said.

"But dada... know baby"

And that gave me an idea.......

(5:50pm....Soarin's birthday party *)

So the whole family is here Soarin's family, my friends and my family all of them having a great time.

It was time for Soarin's to open his present. He open some presents but mine was last.

"Thanks guys this are great presents thank you so mu- "

"Wait honey you have to open mine" I said.

I gave him a little box.

"Honey you don't have to give me a present you're all I need"

"But this is a special gift "I said.

He started to unwrap the box....and saw what's inside......

and saw what's inside

"Are u serious"

"Yes"

"For real"

"Yeah "I said starting to tear up.

Everyone was wondering what's inside the box until Soarin screamed.

"WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!"

Everyone was surprised screaming happily.

"I love you this is the best gift ever"

"I love you "

As we kissed...💕💕

Baby number 2 coming soon......💕