Ep-5

Y/N had came back from another flight she was in her room watching anime that's when Jungkook knocked at her door and she paused her anime and said
Y/N: Come in (she said and closed her laptop and kept it)
Jungkook: Can we talk for a second? (He asked being nervous)
Y/N: Yeah sure (she said a soft tone which made him smile)
Jungkook: actually my friends are throwing a party and they want to meet you so are you free tonight? (He asked as he sat in the couch)
Y/N: Your lucky I don't have any flights for the whole week so Yeah i will (she said with a small smile as he smile back and said)
Jungkook: Thankyou! Tonight get ready by 6:30 ok (he said as she nodded and he left)

Evening around 6:30pm
Y/N came downstairs she was looking stunning with her simple black dress with her brown hair which was curled and left open with simple makeup

Her dress she wore short heels as she was pretty tall already she didn't needed to wear heels she came downstairs and the moment Jungkook saw her his jaw dropped and he said as lost in her beauty she looked at him and he was still busy admiring he...

Her dress she wore short heels as she was pretty tall already she didn't needed to wear heels she came downstairs and the moment Jungkook saw her his jaw dropped and he said as lost in her beauty she looked at him and he was still busy admiring her she went to him and snapped front of his face and he looked at her and then both left the house

At the Party
Y/N and Jungkook entered their house and Jungkook's friends Jimin, Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon came up to them and introduce themselves to Y/N and Jungkook went to talk to his friends living Y/N all alone she went to the bar and got herself and she sat there and was drinking and the party didn't had a lot of people expect them but suddenly some one tapped on her shoulder and she turned around to see Jungkook standing there she looked at him and asked
Y/N: Yes? (She asked being confused as she was drinking her fruit juice)
Jungkook: Wanna dance (he asked as she looked around to see all the 4 dancing)
Y/N: Sure (she said as she kept her glass on the table and joined him)

They where dancing but suddenly Jimin went and changed the song to a romantic one and Y/N and Jungkook where slow dancing to it and suddenly they heard claps which brought them back to reality and they stopped dancing and Y/N and Jungkook's cheeks turned red and Jimin said
Jimin: Why are you guys shy you dance really good! (He said as Joon went and turned on the lights and turned off the music)
Jungkook: Hyung let's just not talk about it let's just go and eat I am hungry (he said as they nodded and went to eat)

They sat and the maids served them food and they where eating when Joon asked
Joon: Y/N where are you the times I visit your house? (He asked as they where eating)
Y/N: Umm... I am a pilot which means I am mostly out of country... (She said making everyone shocked)
Jin: Then you travel around the world? (He said as she nodded)
Tae: How long have you been flying? (He asked as she replied him with a small smile)
Y/N: almost 6 years I guess I started to fly since I was 18 so yeah! (She said as she ate her food)
Jimin: When did you went to training? (He asked as said with the same smile)
Y/N: Right after highschool so when I was 17 and I got my license when I was 18 and I flew in country for 2 years and for past 3 years I am only flying international (she said as she continued to eat)
Joon: Wow I was just in collage first year when I was 18 and you where flying flights (he said as Jungkook was felling proud of her)
Jin: Yah Y/N I am sorry but how old are you? (He asked as Y/N said)
Y/N: 24 why? (She said casually)
Jimin: when is your birthday?? (He asked eating his food)
Y/N: September 10 1997 (she said as all looked at her with a shocked face)
Tae: your just 10 days younger than kook that's it!! (He said being Shocked)
Y/N: Yeah...

They ate and later Y/N and Jungkook left to go back to their house....

To be continued...