Ep-16

1hr later
Sky went to get something to eat in the cafeteria where one of Jungkook's employee approached her and started to talk bad about Y/N and Jungkook and how they didn't care of Sky and how she was adopted Sky had enough and said
Sky: Miss can you shut your mouth cause i know about me being adopted i wasn't a baby i was 3 years old! And what's wrong huh? They treat me like their biological child and scolds me when i am wrong and when it comes to my parents they are busy i understand but they thought me something which your parents didn't (she said as that employee scoffed and said)
Employee: Oh dear you don't know... (She was about to say something when jungkook came inside the cafeteria)
Sky: why you got shut? What i don't know? Got scared that appa is here (she said as she rolled her eyes)
Employee: Why you even call him appa he is your adopted father at the end (it was the last straw for Sky she took her lemon ice tea and poured all over that employee)
Sky: Because he is my father i don't care if he isn't my biological one he treats me like his own daughter! (She said as Jungkook took a deep breath and said looking at her)
Jungkook: Sky! Aunty Somi is here to pick you up and you come to my office after cleaning yourself up (he said as he left the cafeteria)
Employee: If i lose my...(she was talking when Sky left)

She cleaned her self up and went to Jungkook's office and Saw Jungkook sitting with a letter next to him and he looked at her and sighed and said
Jungkook: Got anything to say in your support miss? (He said in a cold tone as she was scared to death)
Employee: Sir... I ... Am... Sorry (she said looking down)
Jungkook: Saying that sorry after creating a whole scene in the cafeteria earlier? (He said still in a cold voice)
Employee: Sir i was just telling her the truth (she said as Jungkook got even anger and said)
Jungkook: TRUTH? SERIOUSLY! SHE KNOWS SHE IS ADOPTED! SHE KNOWS THAT HER PARENTS WORK! BUT STILL SHE ISN'T A SPOILED BRAT! SHE RESPECTS AND POURING HER ICE TEA ON YOU WAS THE LEAST YOU COULD EXPECT! (he said yelling at her as she was scared)
Employee: Sir I am sorry hereafter this won't repeat... (She said looking down)
Jungkook: I won't let that happen as your fired her is your letter (he said as keeping the letter in front of her as tears formed in her eyes)
Employee: Sir no please i need this job (she said as tears flowed down her cheeks)
Jungkook: I don't want to listen anything get out now! (He said as she walked out crying)

Soon after he left the office and drove to his mom's place as Somi went thier with sky and he wanted to talk to both of them...
He reaches and Somi opens the door and let's him in he sits and Sky looks at him and takes a breath and says
Sky: I am sorry appa for what happened today (she said looking down)
Jungkook: Never look down and talk that's what I have always thought you right? Look up and talk (he said as she nodded and looked at him)
Sky: I am Sorry appa (she said as Jungkook can look in her eyes that she had cried)
Jungkook: You stood up for yourself And fought back and was still being respectful to her you don't need to be sorry but yeah poruing the ice tea is something i won't support you wasted food and increased the work for the cleaning staff (he said with a smile Somi was shocked seeing his reaction like how calm he was with her)
Somi: Yah! Oppa! When I did mistakes you scolded me (she said with a anger pout)
Jungkook: Yeah because it was mistakes which you still do and she didn't do any mistake she stood up for herself (he said as Somi nodded)
Sky: But appa i am still sorry for creating the scene today You can groud me take my phone away i won't mind it... (She said Leaving both shocked with her words)
Jungkook: You haven't done any mistake and grounding is Y/N's work i would let her take decision on that (he said as Somi looked at them and said)
Somi: Guys! Guys! Tommorow is mother's day!! (She said as it hit Sky that she was planning to gift Y/N a handmade cake by her)
Sky: Oh yeah! Appa i wanna go get supplies for making a cake for eomma and cupcakes for grandma (she said as Jungkook expect the same)
Jungkook: And you madam? (He asked somi)
Somi: Well for eomma i would give her the same type of basket I gave her last year but with different things (she said as he nodded)
Sky: Appa! What would you give to grandma? (She asked as he Smiled and said)
Jungkook: I have ordered something special i would receive it tonight (he said in a tone making both laugh)

To be continued...