Ep-13

Next morning Y/N and Jungkook both went to pick up her from the adoption center and after 1hr they where in the car with Sky on the way back home when Sky and then reached Sky was already getting use to them and she was happy....

3 months later
Sky knew about Y/N being a pilot and She was close to Yoongi alot it was few days after her 4th birthday, Y/N was in their room reading a book as she came back from her last flight for the month where Sky was drawing in her room and Jungkook haven't came back home yet but suddenly Sky came in the room and looked at Y/N and said
Sky: eomma! (She said as she came in the room)
Y/N: What happened dear? (She said as she closed her book and kept aside)
Sky: When will appa come back? (She asked as she came and sat on the bed)
Y/N: let's call appa to know? (She asked as Sky sat on her lap)
Sky: Okie!!! (She said cutely as Y/N took her phone to call)

OTP
Sky: Appa!!
Jungkook: Hello dear
Sky: When will you come?
Jungkook: I am on my way
Sky: Ok appa
Y/N: Drive safely Kook
Jungkook: Ok ok bye

The call ended and sky showed Y/N her drawing and then Y/N went down to heat up the food for all of them...

11 Years later
Y/N and Jungkook really loved Sky and now sky was 15 and in Highschool she went to visit Somi or their parents or Yoongi who was married to a girl called Yoonji..

A fine day
Y/N was in the kitchen cooking when Sky entered she thought Y/N would be in another country because she thought Y/N had a flight she entered the house and she kept her bag on the  couch and went inside the kitchen to get a snack when she saw Y/N and Y/N asked
Y/N: How was your Chem test today? (She asked making Sky shocked)
Sky: Eomma your here I thought you had a flight today (she said being fully shocked)
Y/N: Did you forget my last flight of the month was 2 days ago! Now tell how was your test (she said as she turned of the gas stove)
Sky: It was fine but eomma can I go to this concert with my friends tonight? (She asked as Y/N lifted her eyebrows and said)
Y/N: Today is Thursday tommorow you have school it's a school night and i don't trust your friends that to late at night nope not at all! (She said in a anger voice)
Sky: Eomma please just one time (she asked pleading her)
Y/N: No All those friend of your i have seen they just want money and let me guess your buying them tickets! (She said as Sky was getting anger)
Sky: eomma they are not! And yes i am buying the tickets! (She said trying to control her anger)
Y/N: No means No and also this week is your last week in this school we are changing your school! Now you go and study for your next test!! (She said as Sky took a bag of chips from the table and she took her bag and went to her room)

Y/N didn't thought alot she went and  continued to cook few hours later Y/N was sitting and reading a book when Jungkook came back from Work he came in and didn't saw Sky anywhere he went and changed and came downstairs and asked Y/N
Jungkook: Where is Sky? (He asked sitting next to her)
Y/N: She is in her room studying (she said as she closed her book)

Both went to Sky's bedroom and Jungkook and Y/N entered her room and saw Her hugging her knees and crying Y/N felt bad for yelling at her She went to her and asked
Y/N: I am sorry for yelling at you Dear.. (she said as Sky looked at her and Wiped her tears and said)
Sky: No eomma it's not about that it's about my Friends (when she said this Jungkook came sat next to her and said)
Jungkook: We knew about those friends honey don't worry next week you will be going to a different school (he said as he wiped her tears)
Y/N: Tell us what happened? (She asked as Sky started to say)
Sky: When i said I can't go to the concert or buy them tickets they started to call me names and then said they where just using me for money... (She said as tears where flowing down her cheeks Jungkook wiped them and said)
Jungkook: Shh! It's fine just make sure you make good friends in your new school (he said as all giggled and hugged)

To be continued...