Ep-11

On the weekend
Y/N and Jungkook both where in their Hotel room in New York and both where getting ready after a while they where done Y/N looked at Jungkook who was nervous she went to him and held his hand and said
Y/N: Hey calm down its alright it's just a award! Ok? (She said as she gently rubbed his hand)
Jungkook: But I don't want to let them down again (he said as Y/N warmly smiled at him and said)
Y/N: Kook i have hopes you will win today and I have seen your hardwork and you won't let them down this time (she said assuring him as he smiled and said)
Jungkook: now let's go it's getting late and the car is also waiting (he said making Y/N laugh and they left)

They left and reached the venue and there was a red carpet photo it was Y/N's first time there she was quite nervous he assured her it will be alright after the red carpet the award show started and after that after handful of awards it was the time for The best CEO Award and the host
Host: So it's time for The Best CEO Award so are nominates are Mr Jeon Jungkook, Mr Will Robert , Ms Chole Matthews, Mr Charles Smith and Mrs Jade Cole (he said as the claps and then the host-2 said)
Host-2: So the awards goes to... Mr Jeon Jungkook (when the host said Jungkook got really shocked and he looked towards Y/N who was shocked too)

He stood up and gave Y/N a hug and she wished and he went on the stage and he got the award and started to give the speech
Jungkook: Umm... I really didn't prepared anything as from past 3 years i didn't win i will only thank my whole company if it wasn't for them then i wouldn't be standing her and my Wife her Job has nothing to do with my company but she helped me when ever i stucked so where in my work she helped and even though she had a flight the next morning she stayed up all night helping me she didn't cared about her jet lag after coming back from a long flight she was there whenever I needed help... (He said and Y/N over there she had tears in her eyes)
Host: Is she a flight attendant? (He asked)
Jungkook: Nope she is a Pilot (he replied with a short smile)

After the speech ended and he came back to his seat and sat next to Y/N and after the awards where ended everyone was going to the after party but they weren't going so one of the CEO approached them and said
Mr Smith: Hello Mr Jeon aren't you going to the after party? (He asked him with a smile)
Jungkook: Oh we are not going tommorow early morning we have a flight back to Korea (he said with a small smile and Mr Smith noticed him that he was holding Y/N's hand)
Mr Smith: Your his wife right? (He said as she nodded)
Jungkook: Yeah (he said as Y/N looked at him and smiled)
Mr Smith: Nice to meet you Mrs Jeon (he said as Y/N smiled)

After that they went back to the hotel room and next morning they went back to Korea

Jungkook threw a big party for his employee the next day.

After the party Y/N took a shower and she was laying on the bed and Jungkook came out of the bathroom after taking a shower and he saw lost in her own thoughts he went and laid beside her and pulled her into his embrace but she didn't reacted to it she was still looking at the cealing and she was lost in her thoughts that's when Jungkook said
Jungkook: What happened honey? (He asked bring her back to reality)
Y/N: Nothing (she said without looking in his eyes)
Jungkook: Tell me what's wrong (he said as she sat up straight)
Y/N: umm... I don't know how to say... Fives years back me, appa and eomma where coming back from dinner and Yoongi oppa was back home for some work so that's the day I got promoted to be the international pilot so while coming back we got into a accident and eomma died on the spot and appa was injured and I got a minor injury and now because of that I cannot get pregnant... And when I saw with the kids of the employee it showed how much you love them and i feel so bad that I can't give you your own kid (she said as tears flowed down her cheeks he wiped her tears and pecked on her lips and said)
Jungkook: Shhh! It's fine! Now tell what happened next? (He said as she laid her head on his chest and said)
Y/N: mom was the doctor who treated me and appa and she knows about this... (She said as Jungkook looked at her with a shocked face)
Jungkook: That's the reason why she never talked about having a grandchild to her (he said as she nodded)
Y/N: Yeah...She knows... (She said as he was creasing her head)
Jungkook: It's go to the terrace and get fresh air and i guess there is more stars in the sky today (he said as she smiled and nodded)

To be continued...