Ep-15

2hrs later Y/N was sitting and reading a book where sky was sitting in opposite to her and was studying for a test she wanted to come out of her room in fresh air so she was sitting and going through the chapter in her history book when the doorbell rang Y/N closed her Book and went to open it and It was Jungkook who came back form work he entered and saw Sky studying he didn't wanted to distract her so he was about to go when she closed her Book and said
Sky: Appa! Your home!! (She said closing her book)
Jungkook: Yes You where studying right? (He asked as she smiled and said)
Sky: Just going through the chapter i already studied this today during lunch (she said as he came and sat on the couch so did Y/N)
Jungkook: Oh is it so? (He asked as she nodded)
Y/N: and why weren't you picking up any of my calls? (She asked as Sky knew it's the time to leave)

Sky took her books and rushed to her room and Jungkook gluped as he knew she was in anger
Jungkook: um...my phone died see (he said as he handed her the phone she tried turning it on but it said power low and didn't turn on)
Y/N: Go change (she said as he looked at her shocked)
Jungkook: Did something good happen today? (He asked as she tried her best not to laugh)
Y/N: No no i was worried were are you and you were late and not picking up calls (she said as he nodded and pecked on her lips making her blush because of his sudden movement)
Jungkook: Oh my god your red(he said making fun of her)
Y/N: Shut up and go and change (she said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen)
Jungkook: Damn i am going (he said as he went to their room)

He went to change but meanwhile Sky got a call from Ken saying that he won't be able to come as his mom won't allow him she was fine with it later she came downstairs and helped Y/N with serving dinner then they started to eat
Sky: Eomma! The date that guy ken asked for got cancelled (she said as she ate her food)
Y/N: You cancelled it? (She asked lifting her eyebrows)
Sky: no his mom won't allow it seems (she said as Y/N nodded)
Jungkook: Hold on who is this Ken? (He asked lifting his eyebrows)
Sky: A guy from my class (she said trying to hold her laugh)
Y/N: Who asked her on a date and she didn't know what to answer and then He cancelled the plan (she said completing her)
Jungkook: I see... No boyfriend till 18 (he said as sky tried her best not to laugh as she hears it often)
Sky: Yes appa you have told this alot of time (she said making Y/N laugh)
Jungkook: Yeah but refreshing your memory by reminding it (he said as Y/N was still laughing)
Y/N: Wow! What a protective father (she said as she laughed)
Jungkook: Yeah she is my daughter and i know how boys can be (he said as Y/N nodded)

They ate and later Sky and Jungkook did the cleaning part and went to sleep...

1 Week later
Y/N was having a flight so she wasn't home and Jungkook had work and as it was Saturday Sky was staying home But Jungkook didn't want her to be all alone as his mom and somi were out of town and as well as Y/N's dad and Yoongi...

At Jungkook's office
Sky was sitting on the couch in his cabin and working out some Sums which was her maths homework
She kept flipping pages through her book crossing out whatever she worked and Jungkook looked at her time to time as he working finally he gave up seeing her being irritated and asked
Jungkook: What is wrong? (He asked getting her attention)
Sky: Appa this one maths question! I am not able to slove it! (She said being annoyed)
Jungkook: Bring your book here (he asked as she did the same)
Sky: This question (she pointed out in her book)
Jungkook: Ah! This one is easy (he said Leaving her stand wide eyed)
Sky: That is easy? Eomma says that looking at all the questions (she said making him laugh)
Jungkook: Bring your note book and a pen (he said as she nodded)

She gave him the note book and pen and he started to slove it while explaining it to her and within 2-3 mins he explained her the sum
Jungkook: Understood? (He asked as she nodded)
Sky: Yes! It is definitely easy (she said making him laugh)
Jungkook: Did i thought better than Y/N? (He asked as she looked at him and laughed and said)
Sky: I can't judge it appa both are best for me (she said and kept her note book back in her bag)

She took out her phone and was going on it that's when someone knocks the door and enters and says
Employee: Sir the report (she said as she kept on his table)
Jungkook: Yeah Thankyou (he said as he flipped through the pages as the employee bowed and left)

To be continued...