Ep-17

Sky: Appa! What would you give to grandma? (She asked as he Smiled and said)
Jungkook: I have ordered something special i would receive it tonight (he said in a tone making both laugh)
Somi: Something which eomma would love for sure (she said making both laugh even harder)
Jungkook: Ok ok so let's do one thing you both go get the stuff you need and i will go pick up Yoongi Hyung and dad at the airport ans also get the gift i ordered for eomma (he said as both agreed)
Somi: Ok then let's head out before it's late (she said as both nodded)

Jungkook went to the airport and the other two to the shop... Yoonji was staying at her mom's place for 1 extra week and Yoongi and his dad had to come back because of some work...

Next Day
It was around 9am so Jungkook was off to the airport to pick up Y/N and His mom and on the other hand Sky and Somi where setting up the breakfast table and the cakes which Sky made for them...

Few hours later both were home and Sky brought dresses for both. In which she asked them to change and then she came with the gift for both of the from her side which was the cake
Sky: Chocolate cake for eomma and Grandma your favourite chocolate cupcakes for you and i made them all  (She said and kept them on the table)

 In which she asked them to change and then she came with the gift for both of the from her side which was the cake Sky: Chocolate cake for eomma and Grandma your favourite chocolate cupcakes for you and i made them all  (She said and kept them on...

Chocolate Cake for Y/N~

The Cupcakes for Jungkook's mom~

Looking at the yummy food all started to take a bite of it
Mrs Jeon: Yah! Not my Cupcakes (she said to jk and somi)
Jungkook: eomma it's for eating not for seeing it (he said as she smacked his head for back)
Mrs Jeon: What you two got for me? See how blessed Y/N is she got yummy cake made by her daughter (she said as Y/N added)
Y/N: I also got something for you mom and Sky before you say anything cake is amazing my little Baker (she said with a proud smile)
Sky: Thankyou eomma (she said)
Jungkook: Ok now! First eomma let somi go (he said as his mom lifted her eyebrows and asked)
Mrs Jeon: ok then (she said as Somi key the gift basket on the table)

Looking at the yummy food all started to take a bite of it Mrs Jeon: Yah! Not my Cupcakes (she said to jk and somi)Jungkook: eomma it's for eating not for seeing it (he said as she smacked his head for back)Mrs Jeon: What you two got for me? See h...

Somi's basket for Mrs Jeon~ (jk's mom)

Mrs Jeon: wow! Body lotion, perfume, lipbalm, bath bom, and hand spray and a sipper cup very thoughtful somi i will use all of it (she said looking at all)
Y/N: mmm the perfume smells so good (she said as she smelled it)
Somi: Yeah ofcourse my choice is amazing as always (she said making all of them)
Jungkook: Ok now my turn! (He said as he kept the box on the table)

She opened to see an amazing necklace

Jungkook 's gift to his mom~

She was stunned to see how simple and pretty the gift was...
Mrs Jeon: This is amazing i love it Jungkook (she said as Jk smiled at his mom)
Jungkook: Knew it you will like it! (He said with a proud smile)
Y/N: Mom here i got this for you (she said as she gave few books she got when she was in England)
Mrs Jeon: Thankyou so much i was looking forward to get these (she said looking at the book)
Somi: Can you guys come for breakfast it's done! (She said form the kitchen as all went)

After the breakfast Somi and Jk's mom left Sky and Y/N were cleaning up the kitchen and later Sky had some homework to do whereas Y/N and Yoongi where visiting their mom's grave

Few months later
Sky was working hard on her studies as She was gonna graduate in a year and the change form school was being hard on her and she wasn't able to score good grades she spent most of her time in school library studing and doing her homework eventually her grades started to go high but her health wasn't as good as it use to be she kept getting headache, fever often her body kept aching because of waking up early and going to sleep late all this made Y/N and Jungkook worried about her...

To be continued...