Ep-14

On the weekend
Sky was sitting and watching a Kdrama with Y/N and Jungkook but Jungkook got a call and after few minutes he came back and sat and said
Jungkook: Listen Jin hyung have called us for dinner (he said turning off the TV)
Sky: Yay!! I will eat Uncle Jin's cooking again!! (She said with a bright smile)
Jungkook: Go get ready both of you it's 6:00 already (he said as Sky nodded and went to her room)
Y/N: It was Jin oppa's call right? (She asked as she stood up)
Jungkook: Yeah (he said as she wrapped her arms around his neck)
Y/N: it has been a long time since I kissed you (she said as she looked at his lips)
Jungkook:your suddenly being rom... (Before he could finish his sentence Y/N smashed her lips on his)

He kissed her back but after few minutes they heard Sky yelling from her room
Sky: Eomma! Where is my blue hoodie? (She yelled from her room making them break the kiss)
Y/N: Honey it's in the wash wear another one! (She yelled back from living room)
Jungkook: Let's go get ready? (He asked as she nodded and they went)

They went and changed and after 30 mins she left to go to their house...

After a short drive they reached when Sky entered the house with Jungkook and Y/N and as soon as she entered she saw The soulmates sitting and chatting with Joon but when they saw Sky both of them came to give her a hug and said
Jimin: Yah my favorite niece (he said giving her a hug)
Tae: Yah after long time you came! (He said as Y/N was laughing seeing them)
Y/N: Yah shortie i am your only niece and I was here 2 days ago (she said as all laughed)
Jimin: I am not short sky!! (He said faking his anger)
Sky: Yah Uncle Jimin! I am a bit taller than you (she said as she tried to control her laugh)
Joon: So Sky how is your studies going? (He asked as Sky sat next to him)
Sky: Yah uncle Joon don't ask chemistry is real hard (she said in a dramatic tone)
Joon: Maybe you start loving it in your new school (he said as Sky smelled some good food she stood up and went to the kitchen)

She didn't said anything to anyone and left them talk and she went to Jin and saw him cooking egg she was talking with him and here Joon, Jungkook, Jimin, Tae and Y/N where talking
Joon: I gotta say Jungkook and Y/N even with your busy schedule you raised sky really well (he said making both feel proud of them)
Tae: Yeah she may makes fun around but she really respects each one of us and she is really the best teen i have see she is not at all spoiled (he said as Jimin agreed with him)
Y/N: actually it's our parents who gave all the good qualities in her as she spend most of her time with them (she said as Jk agreed with her)

2 weeks later
Y/N had came back from a flight she took a shower and changed into some t-shirt with leggings and she took a book to read when she heard the doorbell and she went to open it and saw it was Sky she came in and kept her bag and both sat and Y/N asked
Y/N: Left the keys home? (She asked as Sky nodded)
Sky: Yes eomma i left in a hurry and appa had to drop me so i forgot to keep the keys (she said as Y/N understood)
Y/N: I brought Irish Chocolates for you (she said making her eyes lit up)
Sky: Omg eomma you must be kidding! (She asked being shocked as she didn't asked for anything)
Y/N: No i am not you go and change I will get them (she said as she stood up and went to her room)

Sky came back wearing a hoodie and shorts and sat when Y/N came with the chocolate and kept it
Y/N: How was your day? (She said as Sky picked up a chocolate)
Sky: It was fine! And eomma can i ask you something? (She asked as Y/N kept her phone aside looking at her with a questionable face)
Y/N: Ask (she said still having the questionable face)
Sky: Umm... One of my classmate asked me out on a date should I go or ditch him? (She asked leaving Y/N shocked she was looking wide eyed to her)
Y/N: Can i see how does that guy looks? And his name? (She said as Sky nodded and took her phone and gave it to her)
Sky: He is Ken (she said and gave her the phone looking at the pic which she took and when Y/N saw it she was trying her best not to laugh)
Y/N: Oh my god he is giving me mom's little boy vibe (she said as she gave sky her phone back)
Sky: Yeah his thick glasses and the bow tie and he is a total nerd so that's the reason i was asking should I go or ditch him (she said as Y/N looked at her and took a deep breath)
Y/N: See you can't just ditch him it would hurt his feelings let Jungkook come and we can talk about that with him ok? (She asked)
Sky: Ok eomma Now i will go do my homework (she said as Y/N smiled and sky left)

To be continued...