Ventitre

"Heyyyy jennnn how are you?" Jaemin excitedly asked, holding his phone next to his ear.

"I'm alright nana, what about you?" He softly replied, his deep voice making Jaemin notice that he was sleeping just right before.

"I'm alright, tonight my photo shoot is coming out, and I'm already at the set for the next one" he explained, leaning on the wall.

"Oh If you're busy I can call later" Jeno said, putting his phone on speaker and laying down on his bed.

"I'm never too busy for you~ also I have like three shots left then I'm done!"

"Make sure to text me when you're finished alright?"

"Mhm! I have to go now though, see you later!"

He hung up after he heard a 'bye, do well nana~' from Jeno, as he went to take his photos.

⋆ටᆼට⋆

Jaemin was now seated in his house, watching the channel where they usually talked about 'celebrity news'

His shoot should come out in about an hour or so, and he was excited. He though that the pictures came out great, so he couldn't wait.

He carelessly scrolled through his Instagram feed, until he heard 'Lee Jeno' being mentioned on the TV.

"What?"

"Breaking News; Super Model Lee Jeno, caught up in dating rumors with female dancer Lee Chaeryeong, pictures of them touching each other are currently all over the internet, sparking news between their fans!" The reporter said.

Jaemin knew better than to jump to conclusions, but the pictures clearly showed how they were touching each other.

But who was Jaemin to get mad?

No one. Because what even are he and Jeno?

Fuck buddies?

Friends?

He doesn't even know.

He told Haechan that he would confess, but he actually had no idea how to do it.

Seeing this only reminded him more about the fact that he'll never be able to be with Jeno.

What he didn't expect was a sweating a panting Jeno standing outside his door 10 minutes later.

"What are you doing here?" Jaemin's eyes were wide, as he let the other in.

"I- news- you- misunderstanding-" he was still trying to catch his breath, as jaemin stopped him.

"Jen, breathe. There's no need to rush" Jaemin calmly said, sitting down on the couch bringing the older with him.

"I ran out of the door as soon as I saw the news- I swear to god that it's not what it looks like-"

"I know"

"I came because I didn't want you to jump to conclusions and- wait what?" Jeno asked, furrowing his brows.

"I know better than to jump to conclusions, and I would've asked you about it anyways. But it's not like I have anything to say in this, you can date whoever you want" Jaemin sighed, his hand gripping onto the couch.

"I- I don't want to date her. Nor do I want to date any woman that my mom introduces me to. I want to date you nana. The boy that made me go crazy with the wink he gave me once he introduced himself, the boy who's so caring with everyone, the boy who's energy is stronger than the suns. The boy who's smile lights up my world. Not anyone, just you"

"I planned to actually take you out on a date- but I guess this will also work. I like you Jaemin. I really do. You are a great person, you stole my breath away with that ethereal smile of yours"

Jeno smiled, his head looking down at his lap.

He'd definitely start crying if Jaemin rejected him.

He prepared himself for words like 'thank you Jeno but-'

Or 'you're so nice to say this but-'

He never got that though.

He heard a sniffle, and soon someone jumped on him.

"I like you too you asshat- I- who gave you the right to make me cry- ugh" Jaemin snuggled more into jeno's neck, as the older finally realized what was happening.

He didn't get rejected?

"You don't know how happy you just made me nana..." he smiled so hard, holding Jaemin as if his life depended on it.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Of course you dummy"

(A/N): someone get me a partner