Trentuno

"Jaemin! Jaemin! Please look here!"

"Jaemin! What's the relationship between you and model Lee Jeno?!"

"Jaemin! Here!"

"Jaemin please-" the doors closed, and Jaemin felt like he could finally breathe.

"Damn they attack like piranhas" he shook himself a bit, adjusting the jacket of his suit.

He had to get his last make up done, then he would have to get out again to go to the award ceremony.

It was tonight.

Exactly in 3 hours, the voting would end, and the winner would be announced.

He and Jeno were still against each other for number 1.

He didn't care who won, he honestly wanted his boyfriend to win.

Babyie Nono

nana: heyyyy are you dressing?

nono: I just finished now, I'm already on my way there

nana: me too, I just got my make up done and I'm walking to the car rn

nana: using the secret exit cuz there are too many paparazzis

nono: yeah it's rlly crazy

nono: I don't think that we'll ever get to have a proper talk tonight :(

nana: ik :( I hope you win! And do not forget to secretly mention me in ur winners speech

nono: ass, you should win. And ofc I wouldn't forget you! I'll tell them about the love of my life

nana: sidneidneij

nana: I'm malfunctioning

nono: I'm nearly there, damn there's so many ppl 

nana: I'm watching the show live, I gotta see how good you look dressed up

nono: I'll wait for u <3 I gotta do now

nono: love ya ❤️

nana: love ya more ❤️

Jaemin checked his phone, directly noticing that so many people where all hugged up to one place.

Oh how much he hated reporters.

a new limousine arrived, and all the cameras zoomed in on the male individual.

A blonde haired Lee Jeno with undercut just came out.

What. The. Fuck.

"He didn't tell me he was gonna do it so soon?!?!?" Jaemin gasped at the screen, he looked so damn good.

Jeno soon disappeared from the camera, going inside.

"This fucker seriously" the boy rolled his eyes, putting his phone away and checking his appearance through the mirror he had next to his seat, showing thumbs up that he was ready to go out.

"Jaemin! Jaemin-ah! Look here!"

"Are you dating someone?"

"Jaemin!"

He politely saluted with his hand, smiled, and went inside.

"Jaem!" Jisung came up to him, dragging him somewhere and leaving his manager behind.

There were bodyguards in every corner anyways.

"Mhm?"

"You ready for later?" Jisung excitedly clapped.

"Yes! By the way, you and lele got together?!?" Jaemin whisper-shouted, slapping him on the arm.

"We did" he smiled, and jaemin swore it was the biggest smile he had ever seen from Jisung.

"I'm so happy for you, my babies grew up to fast" he wiped a fake tear.

"Let's go find the others" they made their way in between A LOT of celebrities, until they found their table.

Mark and Haechan were talking together, and Jaemin could get a glimpse of their intertwined hands under the table.

Jaemin made a mental note to ask Haechan about it later.

Chenle and Renjun were arguing about something, while eating snacks.

Jeno was nowhere to be seen though.

'He's probably doing an interview' the black haired thought.

"Hey guys" Haechan greeted, letting go of marks Hand.

He could see mark pouting.

The atmosphere was a usual party one, loud music and colorful lights.

"What a coincidence, nice to see you here jaemin"

(A/N): shit about to go down or am I faking things?

"