chapter 3

y/n pov

While me and dohyun are 10 minutes away from the restaurant on our way to Seoul I got a call from my man. He gave the information on that bastard's family i wanted to check upon them. I came to know that he has a wife who stay's in home and take's care of children and him. He has a 15 year old son and 10 year old daughter. When i threatened him with his daughter seeing his reaction i thought that he is atleast a loving father. I do know a little about his family but i never thought that he would be abusing them on the name of love and family. I wanted to check upon them so i took a U turn towards busan again.

While i was on the phone call dohyun woke up so i told the person on the call to repeat what he said. I put the call on speaker. After listening to him we ended the call. And then dohyun started to speak. "Are you going to check upon them? ". I just nodded. "Are you also going to take care of them and join the kids in your school? " and again I just nodded again.

Yes my school. Even if couldn't go to school i do know how it is in there. Kids of ex-criminals or mafias or etc they get hugely humilated by others. In that type of situations their heart will be shattered. And they will either become depressed or they will become future criminals. And that is the reason why i built this school. It has been 8 years since i opened this school. This school will continue even if i will be there or not. Students here can not insult each other. Cause they know that the person who runs this school is also a mafia. There are no gang wars in this school. Here they are treated according to their age not based on their family background.

And again he started to sleep, typical dohyun. I looked at my watch it say's 9'o clock. I messaged sohee that we will returning maybe day after tomorrow. After receiving an ok from her i started to think of a place to stay at night 'cause obviously we can't visit them in this time. First of every thing i need to smoke. For the whole day i didn't even touch a cigarette. While driving through the city i found a dark alley. I just parked the car on main road. I informed dohyun and got out of the car. I lighted my cigarette as i entered into the alley. Just as i released a puff of smoke into air i heard someone screaming. "ahh-ah jim-in ah go fr-om here". 

On usual days i wouldn't be that much interested in these type of things. But what caught my attention was the name jimin. Hearing to all the rattling and sounds it seems like a group of boys are beating maybe one or two boys.  I just stood at one end of that small alley while they stood at other end. I can see 5 boys around 19 or 20 years old beating the crap out of their classmates i guess. They have similar uniform.

 At first i didn't want to interfere but i wanted to see how it goes. I was practically eavesdropping on their conversation but who cares. One of the five boys started to speak, i guess he is the leader of gang. " I just asked for fucking money and you couldn't bring some god damn fucking money" and with that they started to beat them. 

One of the boys who was on ground started to speak with a sarcastic tone filled with venom " And you thought I would give you money fucking saying 'OMG!!kijoon, please take this money' no way in the fucking world I would do that shit". As soon as he spoke those words, a good amount of kicks landed on him.

And again the leader started to speak "Kim fucking taehyung if i wouldn't get my money right now , it's either i would be killing you or your brother." Listening to that name my instinct is telling me to go save them but my brain is telling not interfere in other's business.

That taehyung guy started to speak "If you dare to even touch him you will not be able to leave this place alive" He told with a cold voice addition to his harsh glare. I was brought back to reality by my cigarette which is almost finished as it burned my fingers. Shit! I just wasted a cigar. Now i need to teach these guys a lesson of what will happen when you bully innocent.

And with that i started to walk toward's the other end saying "well~well~well what do we have here. Oh!! it's just a freaking mouse and it's minions trying to roam in dark, thinking it's the king of the night. While not knowing that it's just walking through the sewer , ruling the garbage thinking of itself as a king". As soon as i entered all the heads turned to me. As i got closer i look at the scene infront of me. There is a guy who attached to the wall sitting down with a tear stained face. I assume he is jimin. And i can see a guy on the ground who is laughing at the comment i made i think his name is taehyung. And the other 5 held furious expression.

I look at those 5 and smirk. And the little mouse started to speak. "Well hello to you too babygirl. The things you said before are very disrespectful. So i'm gonna punish you. How about you wait there for a moment until i finish this business. hmm?" Hearing his words i just smirk while taehyung had a worried expression. 

Taehyung spoke hurriedly "Hey it's not safe for you to be here! I can take care of these ass holes you can leave. Fuck!! you should leave". In return i just smirk. That little mouse started ranting saying something 'wanna become a hero', 'you just watch what i'm gonna do'. After getting the orders from the little mouse the minions started to come towards me. I just smirk while taehyung had worried expressions and he tried to stop them.

So i started to speak "Taehyung! right!!" in return he nodded. "Don't worry about me just help you freind or brother over there" i said pointing to wards the other guy. In midst of this, those minions came towards me and one of them grabbed my hand while the other tried to grab my hair. In one swift motion i dragged the one who grabbed my hand. Not too hard but enough to make concussion. These kids they are just being brats. I don't need to use my full power on them.  The other tried to hit me, as usual i caught the wrist which was supposed to punch me and bent his hand so i can see his back. Seeing this the other two minions tried to run towards me. I just wanted to beat the shit out of them . I am too lazy to think about being not too strong. 

To my surprise dohyun came on time and handled all of them including the little mouse. I just stood there watching the show. After all this shit, that mouse told me that he would bring his men to hunt me down. In return dohyun glared at him and was about take his gun out but, i signalled him not to. While leaving he looked towards tae, yep tae cause taehyung is too long.I stood in between their glare competition .While going he told tae that he would send some police to their house. I just looked at him blankly. These kids never learn. 

And then i turned towards tae . As i watch him comfort jimin i walked towards dohyun and asked him why did he come out. And then he started to speak "I was bored while waiting for you and i thought that i would come to you to just chat. As i came here i heard some noises so i just came here." In return i just nodded my head. After our conversation dohyun started to walk towards tae and jimin. 

What i heard was what i was not expecting. Tae started to speak "What do you want from us? Stay away from us!" I think he has seen the tatoo on dohyun's neck. dohyun looked toward's me and he had a pout on his face. I really wish for sohee to be here. So that she can see dohyun's antics. I shake my head and started to walk towards them. I have already recognized them but i guess they don't remember me, however it was years ago. I remember their words "I promise we will never forget what you have done. Come visit us when you can. is it ok?? my savior ~". I guess people really forget a lot of things.

Hey guys!! It's the author here!!

I want you guys to comment on how the story is. And also if you want any type of situations to be added. Cause you all know, as a reader we all wish that we can add that one idea in the story we are reading. So please comment down below if you have any ideas, suggestions, questions, remarks or anything you want to say.

Thank you for reading this story. I appreciate every follower or vote or comment that I get.

Thankyou and love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!💖💖💖💖💖