chapter 5

y/n pov

I have to treat these people. I will just take them to our local base. We use it as a cafe to make it less suspicious and also to earn some side money for the people who work in our base. Just then customers left the cafe. My guess is dohyun informed them . They bowed to me and then dohyun. Every time they bow to me I don't feel anything but this time I guess I felt a little self conscious. Jimin and tae just sat there shocked. 

I signalled dohyun to get them into the cafe. As they all entered the cafe I turned towards the staff. " Is there aything I should know" In turn the 50 year old lady i.e, hye jin answered me in her soft yet firm tone. " No Ma'am . Nothing out of ordinary is happening. The sales are quite alright. This base has been used by our gang for 8 times and 3 times by other gangs this week. Reasons are general medical treatment, for hide outs, weapon dealing and supply to the inner gang. " . I just nodded at her . I think gang activity is low in this area compared to other area's. After going back I have to check the gang activities in this area.

I entered the cafe after the staff has entered in. I was welcomed by the smell of coffee and bakery items. I can already see dohyun standing infront of the sweets having hard time choosing which one to eat here and which to have a take out for. 

Those two kids were sitting around a round table of four. I snapped my fingers and one of the staff,  ri jeong came to me. I motioned my fingers towards tae and told " first aid kit" .He disappeared from my side and came back with a first aid kit. " here boss" . I nod my head and move towards jimin while calling dohyun " dohyun!" I did raise my voice so that he can hear me . he came back to me and started gushing over the sweet he found tasty and about he want to take them for sohee. " you know y/n ajhumma made a lot of variety of sweets this time .I think we have to take some of sweet , they look really tasty. I want to take them for my self but I think I will not survive in the fucking hands of sohee if I didn't get her any. So I decided to take a lot of take out."

After his rambling I just nodded my head, cause what he wants he gets. Not only him even in the case of sohee I never really said no as long as it is not life risking. Even then I would say yes after giving a lot precautions. I know not every one gets this chance to have what ever they want but they had suffered enough and I don't want them to feel upset of not having any thing . If any one has to bare the consequences that would be me. 

I may be ok with his rambling but I guess tae and jimin are not. Their facial expressions show that  they are completely amused by his rambling. As they are in trance I crouched infront of jimin to have eye contact with him " remove the hoodie" he looks taken back by my rude ness , but that is how I am. After looking around the room he looks at tae . Then tae nods his head signalling him to remove the hoodie.

I checked his body again for any possible injuries, there are just light scratches. I just used a cotton ball soaked in disinfectant to clean the scratches . He just hissed here and there. Normally I would have treated tae first but I think jimin needs more attention than tae. As soon as I remove my hands, I looked at his face he looks flustered. I think he was never touched by a girl. Either that or he is too shy to even remove his clothes in front of others. 

All this time tae looks he is having an inner conflict of whether I am the bad guy or the good guy. He is observing my every moment and is being cautious. " If you have been this cautious while going on the roads you wouldn't have ended up here" .With my word he looks little shocked and flustered that I can see through him. " remove your shirt" he did follow my words after a moment of doubt. I pressed here and there to check." ahh! ow!! ow!!! be careful"  Yep! he definitely has broken ribs. " bandages or hospital" I asked him with my eyebrows raised. He told me he want bandages.

After I treated them I told them to choose what sweets they want. " go with dohyun and choose what you want take  to your house." I shot a look towards dohyun he understood me and grabbed both their hands and dragged them towards the counter . 

Taehyung pov

After we got out of the car she told us to go into the cafe . Inside of the cafe is beautiful. It's classic yet simple . As soon as we entered dohyun hyung has gone to counter . yes i decided to call him hyung. I dont know his age but he seems older than me or he maybe same age as us. When he asked our age, y/n came as we were about to answer him. 

She told the man to bring first aid. But man!! that dohyun started fucking rambling about how the sweets are. If I was in the place of y/n I would have fucking killed him already. After getting the first aid she treated jimin . Thank god she treated him first . Out of both of us he is a little sensitive and he needs assurance. 

But I don't know that whether these guys are good or bad. I don't know if I can trust them. Yes they did save me from them but still they are in fucking gangs .So for now I decided to be cautious . After cleaning the wounds on jimin she looked at me. Jimin was a little shy .I think he felt shy because of having to remove his shirt infont of all these people. 

I was shocked after hearing her words. How the fuck did she know.

After I removed my shirt she pressed on my ribs. It fucking hurts. I yelped a little in pain. I choose bandages cause who knows what will happen when my parents know about this whole thing. After treating me she told us more like ordered us to get some sweets and bakery item for take out. We all took our take out. We exited the cafe. Even while coming out the staff bowed to y/n .she didn't even glance at them.

As soon as we entered the car dohyun got a call. His face got all serious and stone cold. He answered the call with only 'yes father' and 'ok father' . As soon as y/n heard the word 'father' the atmosphere in the car changed dangerously. Her aura changed. I know I told that she has no emotions but now I see nothing in eyes. Her body language also gives off nothing .It is neither stiff nor relaxed . She is just there, sitting. 

After hanging up, dohyun looked towards y/n and " we have to got to devil's heaven and collect some papers from that taiwanese guy." y/n just nodded her head." what about them?" dohyun asked y/n. " we will drop them off after collecting the papers. " After that she raised an eyebrow towards us from mirror asking if we have any problem. The whole change in her demeanor  caused me to shut my mouth. So jimin said its okay after looking at me .So off we go, to devil's heaven. What a name!! I just sigh as there is nothing I can do. y/n started driving.

J-Hope's pov

I wonder when will this bad luck in my life ends. They say I need to have a certificate to hired as a professional dancer. For the certificate I need money. So here I am working as a helper in the company I want to work as a dancer. All day what I do is just help them clean and arrange roons.

I just hope that someday the miracle i hope for come's true. May be there is an angel out there, who helps me to become happy in this life.

But little did he know that she is not a angel but a devil in disguise. 

Hey guys!! It's the author here!!

I want you guys to comment on how the story is. And also if you want any type of situations to be added. Cause you all know, as a reader we all wish that we can add that one idea in the story we are reading. So please comment down below if you have any doubts, ideas, suggestions, questions, remarks or anything you want to say regarding the story.

Also if you have any suggestions on my writing please leave a comment.

Thankyou and love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!💖💖💖💖💖