chapter 7

y/n pov

We started driving towards their house.  dohyun turned on the radio as to pass the time as we are being too quite, in his words not mine. I observed that both tae and jimin looking at each other.

As soon as we arrived at their house, both jimin and tae bolted out of the car at the speed of light and started searching for something in their driveway. I think they are searching for their parents car. We parked out side their house.

We too got out of the car and started moving towards the gate. I shouldn't bother but i cant help but check the living condition's these both live in. even though the house they live is huge. There still is a difference between a house and a home.

As we walk into the house i observe the lack of presence of parents not just physically but the whole time. There are no photos or cozy look to their living room. It looks like one of these houses we see for decoration sake, prefect and clean. 

So in the end, this neglect at home and bullying from the outside leads them to their current behaviour. tae being aggresive and not trusting people even if they help him and jimin being  shy and being a little on introvert side. I wouldn't be too surprised to know they are being abused. 

But there is nothing i can do about it. jimin brought us each a glass of water. Dohyun was drinking his while i just placed mine on table. Taking out my wallet i gave them both 2 cards (it's in the size of visiting card and its blank on one side and a symbol of mixture of scorpion and flame on other side with the writings helper) .

 They are the cards that symbolise they are under care of helper, which is none other than me. Whenever i look at this card's i couldn't help but smirk knowing how much people feared a person who holds it. Even the picpocketers are afraid to rob this card even after knowing its advatages. They wouldn't even dare to copy pirnt these cards.

Coming out of my thoughts i look at both tae and jimin and gave them each a card. At this, dohyun gave me a look and asked " are you sure you want them to have this?? you know giving them these means that they can do anything they want." .I just nod my head.

Listening to dohyu's words tae started speaking. " what does it mean 'can do anything' ? and also why are you giving these to us?" .To clear their confusion i started speaking.

" If you ever have have problem with police just show them this card. If you get troubled by a person with gun or knife, just show them this card. But just because i gave you this card that doesn't mean you will go around searching for trouble. Is it clear?" .They both just nodded their heads. 

They were cut off by dohyun when they were about to speak " hey kids! make sure to use this wisely. It holds enough power to get you away even with an attempt to murder". 

They just nodded their heads looking mesmerized by the power that the card hold. These cards are given to the main family members of my people who doesn't stay with their family to protect them.

I just nod my head towards them and walked out of the house while waving my hand as an goodbye. Dohyun chatted with them for like 2 minutes? He got on the car we started drive to seoul to complete that bloody jeon mission. Dohyun slept the whole way.

I wonder how they would use this card. I guess time answers's this question.

Time has a lot of answers and theories

Time may not reduce the bitterness but it sure makes you get used it. This is what i learnt after living in the dark side for the most of my life.

Hey guys!!

If you have any suggestions please leave a comment

Thankyou and love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!💖💖💖💖💖