chapter 4

y/n pov

As i sighed i walk towards them. i looked at jimin who is covering his body cause his shirt was ripped. I think he felt too ashamed to even look at us. All this time they both were clutching on each other like their life depended on it. Well practically it is.

 I patted on dohyun shoulder as he pouted at the fact that they are scared of him. All this time my face was just neutral. I crouched down to jimin's height and checked his body for any wounds. Luckily he doesn't have many except a few on his ribs, he didn't break any bones but they will bruise. And then i moved onto tae , and i just continued to act like i didn't observe them flinching. tae has broken his ribs. All this time they were just looking at me confused and afraid of what i might do.

 I stand up and removed my hoodie and gave it to jimin.I think my scars are visible on my hands. They can practically see my tattoos too. i have a normal black T-shirt under the grey hoodie. he took it and started to wear it. I just instructed dohyun to bring them to car. From there i gone deep into alley to light up a cigarette .

I was just inhaling the smoke which might be the cause of my death in next ten years. But who cares i will not live more then a year in this type of profession. It's not like i have anyone to care for me. dohyun and sohee already know about this so they will move on. And txt will be sad, but sohee will make sure that they will come to normal. And my so called father he will be not be sad but disappointed i think cause he will be loosing his heir to the gang or a puppet or a body where he can inject drugs to test them out ARGH!!!!!!! Whatever!

Thinking of the people who i saved earlier why do i feel like i have heard their names. what ever i will just drop them home after treating their wounds. How can their parents be this careless to send them out at this time. 

I started to walk towards the car as i took the last inhale of the cigarette. I can see that dohyun and the kids are standing by the side of the car. They are talking to each other.

jimin pov (before y/n came)

Today me and tae are going to have fun. We were walking through the street observing all the buildings. We both have our hands in our pockets and smiles on our face. As soon we turned across the street we came face to face with our bully. It's not like we don't fight back but still he has his friends ,so it's like 5 against 2 . They started to drag us towards a distant alley , its not completely dark but it also doesn't look that safe. I tried to call for help but they just shuffled my noises by placing their hand on my mouth . I and tae tried our best to wriggle out of their grips. 

After entering the alley they started to beat us. They were calling me disgusting names because they say that I look like a gay . Tae tried to defend me in which he got a strong beating. They ripped my shirt and started cursing at me. After listening to them i just couldn't process anything in my mind. So i just crawled back to a corner. I don't want to cry but i can't help it. Tae is getting beaten up and i can't fucking help him.

They started to ask tae for money. Tae being himself he started being sarcastic. Just then a girl entered into the alley with a cigarette in her hand. She came out from her daze and started talking. When dongsun's (bully) friends started to move towards her i was shocked and was starting to panic. tae told her to run but she just smirks and stand there . WOW!!! i have never seen some one fight like that . she is so cool. I looked at tae he had the same expression as me.

And her friend, aww he is so cute when he pouts. WHAT? jimin get yourselves together they are mafia. 

taehyung pov

After watching the fight, me and jimin hade an eye contact we had the same thought ' she is cool' . And that he is fighting very nicely. WAIT!! is that blue moon's gang tattoo on his neck. OH MY GOD!! fucking shit!!,they are not safe to be around. He started walking towards us. me and jimin both held on to each other. Right now we have two thoughts one-they are from bluemoon gang aka mafia. two-i think i have seen the girl somewhere. I looked at jimin we both nod our heads. 

I told them to stay from us. That man who we known as dohyun pouted at my words. What the! do mafias pout too, but right now i'm not in the state to care about that. The girl just patted his shoulder and started to walk towards us. I can feel the panic set in even if i know that she is the one who saved us. She  came towards jimin and started check his body for something i think injuries?. He flinched a little, just like me i dont think she noticed it. And then she checked on my body. I think i do have a couple of broken ribs. 

After checking us she stood up and removed her hoodie. She gave it to shirtless jimin. We both have seen the tattos and scars on her body as she was wearing a simple t shirt. After telling something to dohyun she has gone deeper into the alley.  As soon as she leaves dohyun came to us and he told us to follow him. It looks like more like an order than a suggestion. 

I looked at my twin. Seeing that he too has same thoughts as me, we both followed him. We both were waiting for the girl. Jimin thought it would be a nice idea to know the name of that girl. "Hey would you mind to tell me the name of that girl". 

In return he got a sassy response from dohyun. "Yes i would mind" What! He again changed his answer. "Nah!! i was just joking her name is y/n . By the way what's your ages. " I bet that this man is definetely a crack. Mean while y/n came back. y/n just signaled us to enter us to enter the costly car with her eyes. Even though she looked like she is younger than us, her single gaze had me and jimin to follow them into car.

 Getting into the car she started to drive while dohyun sat beside her. We both placed ourselves in the backseat. The thing i observed was until now no matter what the circumstance her eyes never changed the way they were. They look........dead? if that is the right word, just like her expressions. But, her voice too has no emotions. Even though she looked like she was teasing our bully, if you really observe like really really you can see her voice is like dead. Like she is talking because she has to, not because she can. They had nothing in them like she is just pretending to talk like she has emotions. Wow!! when did i become good at observing people. 

She was driving us into a street that is not a main street but it also has it's fair share of people in it. As she approached the cafe she she put on her mask. She stopped infront of a small yet cute cafe. She just gave a look to dohyun. It's as if they can communicate through their eyes. He got out of the car and went into the cafe.

Within minutes the people in the cafe, not many but like few couples and some students came out of the cafe and started going their own ways.  And few people came out of cafe towards car . They instantly bowed their head to .........y/n? . I can see 5 men , 2 women and an old lady. They all looked like they straight came out of wrestling tournament. I'm not even kidding they look so big and strong irrespective of their gender except the old lady. And then they proceeded to bow to dohyun.

I looked at jimin to say he was shocked would be an understatement, just like me, even though i din't show it. He had his mouth opened so big that a dragon fly would easily fit. If it was any other time i would be laughing at him. Now we are hella confused about who the fucking hell is this y/n. Seeing the sweat on their faces i can say that she is not the one with whom you should mess with. She opened the car door and also motioned us to do the same.

Hey guys!! It's the author here!!

I want you guys to comment on how the story is. And also if you want any type of situations to be added. Cause you all know, as a reader we all wish that we can add that one idea in the story we are reading. So please comment down below if you have any doubts, ideas, suggestions, questions, remarks or anything you want to say.

Thank you for reading this story. I appreciate every follower or vote or comment that I get.

Thankyou and love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!💖💖💖💖💖