charachter intro 2

y/n

 y/n is a mysterious person. She is 18 year old. The more you look into her eyes the deeper you will fall into the black hole. She has many more secrets than any one can expect. We can expect unexpected from her. She is an emotionless person.

She has many identities and many more connections. Her mafia name is helper cause she helps people escape  life. She belongs to blue moon gang. She only has 2 friends or should i say soulmates. They are sohee and dohyun. She is known for not having any emotions. They say she can even kill a child without any mercy or guilt . She and her friends belong to bluemoon gang. She is an allrounder. She can fight. She is good with guns and computers. She is also known for her loyality.

No one has ever seen her smile or cry not even her freinds. She takes care of 5 boys or should i call them txt. She only cares about her freinds and txt.

She and her freinds don't have any last names as they dont know about their families.

You will know more about her in the story.

So hee

She belongs to bluemoon gang. She is 19 years old. No one knows about her past except her friends. She is good at hand to hand combat and long range guns. She only has her soul mates. She is also ruthless but only her friends know about her bubbly nature. Except them no one has ever seen her smile.

She only cares about her freinds and txt.

Do hyun

He belongs to bluemoon gang. He is 19 years old. No one knows about his past except his friends. In general he is all flirty and out going with others. But in serious situation he turns into mini y/n. He is a bisexual. he only cares about his freinds and txt.

Sohee and dohyun may show their care towards but y/n never shows it out. She just protects them at all costs but would never say to them. She was never open about her  past. Even her friends don't know completely about her past.

Got7

kids of kim sohyun

They are rank 1 mafia group. They work under black devils. They also handle international businesses of kim's enterprises. They are cold to the outside world but warm fluff balls to their family. Their father works in the black devil gang.

This group consists of jayB or jb, mark, jackson, jinyoung, youngjae, bambam, yugyeom and mark being the eldest.

Blackpink

This group consists of four girls. In mafia world they are known to work under black rose gang. They attend all the important occasion's  in the mafia world representing black rose gang. but never announced themselves as leader.

This group consists of jisoo, rose, jennie, lisa. 

Exo

This group is rank 1 mafia gang. No one knows how they got to that position within an year. Every one suspects that they got someone behind their back.

This group consists of Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun.

Black devils

This gang is star ranked gang. it is also known to have some international connections. There is no exact info about these gangs. Others know about these gangs only through rumours. Kim woobin is the leader of this gang. They are very ruthless.

Blue moon

This gang is also a star ranked gang. Even though they dont have any international connectios they do have strong grip in their country. This gang is known for its ruthlessly trained members.

This is the tattoo of blue moon gang.

Black rose

No one has ever seen the leader of this gang. But this gang is known for its connections. People believe that this gang has connections with the government and also other countries mafia.

This is black rose gang tattoo.

The scorpion is given to all the main members of the gang and the rose tattoo is given to all the gang members and also to their family members if they want to

and also