charachter intro

Kim Family

To normal world they are one of the top notch billionaires. who have many companies, industries and what not. They are highly respectable and powerful. They even can reject the invitation of president without any hesitation and they have done it. This family currently have 2 heirs. The elder works in the company while the younger one is still studying. Of course that university  is owned by kim's.

Mafia world 

            In mafia world the kim family goes by the name Black devils. And they really are devils who doesn't know what is humanity or any kindness. They are known as ruthless. But due to some accident, it is currently ruled by kim woobin after the missing of his wife kim shin hye who was supposed to be the gang leader.

Every member in the kim family has a tattoo. It is given to every one regardless their gender near their collarbone on their left side of the chest right above heart. It is given right after they are born. And the meaning of the tattoo will be given in the story.

 And the meaning of the tattoo will be given in the story

Mafia World

In the mafia World the gangs are divided into 4 groups. They are

1. Star ranked - There are only three gangs that are star ranked, they are black devils, blue moon, black rose

2. rank 1 mafia gang

3. rank 2 mafia gang

4. mafia helpers

Kim woobin

He is the ruthless leaders of black devils, who doesn't have any mercy. He cares about nothing except his family and gang . He has good connections with italian mafia. His gang doesn't know about his connections with italian mafia. He has many secrets that are hidden from the world.

Actually the gang black devil had 8 heirs. But currently it has only 2 heirs. No one knows if the remaining heirs are alive or not.

Kim shinhye

She was supposed to be the leader of black devil after giving birth to the youngest twins. She was supposed to become the leader after the missing of her father. but due to an accident she had disappeared. no one knows whether she is alive or not. Many believe that she is dead.

Kim sohyun

Kim jung woong had 2 kids. they are twins. The elder twin is Kim sohyun and the younger twin was kim shinhye. After the death of shinhye sohyun became cold to every one except the kids in the family that is the two heirs of the family  seokjin and namjoon and his kids.

He is the father of the rank 1 mafia gang named got7. they too work under blackdevils.

Kim seokjin

He is announced as the heir of Kim's empire. he is the eldest .He is 24 years old. He works under Mr.kim to manage the company with the help of his brother namjoon. no has seen him smile except his family. He does care for people but he never show's it out. He loves to cook for his family.

He believe's that all his siblings are alive. He has been searching for them ever since he has gotten into mafia.

His mafia name is SJ. He is a sniper, fighter, and one of the main person in the gang. He has been trained to be mafia from the age of 15. He is one of the best fighter in the gang.

Kim namjoon

He is announced as the second heir of the  Kim's empire. He is 22 year old. He is studying his last year of degree of  business management.  He helps jin in company matters. He has an IQ of 149. He is cold and never really smiles except for his family. He has calm and cold demeanor. And he is also a lot clumsy for which he get scolded by jin alot.

He has a elder twin named hoseok. He has gone missing during the accident. He too believe's that his sibling are alive and helps jin to search for them.

His mafia name is RM. He is fighter and one of the main person. he is also good at fighting. He is expected to be the next leader of the gang due to his calm and composed behaviour even during the emergencies. He has been trained to be mafia from the age of 15. He is the planner in the group.

min yoongi

He is an mafia helper. He is 23 year old. he is famous for his 100 percent success in his missions . He is also know for his 'talk less and work more' motto. People are afraid of him because of what he can do when he is angry. There is a rumour in mafia world that he is searching for someone. but no one knows who it is. 

He is cold as ice. Very few people has seen his his face. His mafia name is suga or SG. And he loves to sleep alot. Whenever you see him he would either be on mission or eat or sleep.

jung hoseok

Hoseok is a cheerful person. He is 22 year old. He is trying to build his career as a proffesional dancer. Due to his cheerful personality people call him Jhope. He is so poor that he can't afford 3 meals a day, so he will have only 2 meals. Even though he has skills he couldn't  be able to join a agency because of lack of money. He works as staff in the agency that he wants to join.

He used to hava a grandma but she passed away 3 years ago. He may look cheerful on outside but on inside, he is all alone. He always used to wonder about the tattoo that is on his chest. As he beleives in miracles he hoped that one day, that tatoo will bring miracles towards him.

Park jimin and Kim taehyung

They are the type of students in the school with whom no one wants to mess with. They are 19 years old and they are twins. They were both adopted and abused by their parents. They both call each other jiminie and tae tae. Only they are allowed to call each other like that.

They do know they are twins due to the tattos on their shoulders. They both believe that jimin may be the elder twin because of his responsible nature. They used to wonder about their tattos but they were now not intrested in that tatto. They do have terrible past.

Jeon jungkook

Jungkook, he is a shy kid. He is 18 years old. He is adopted by jeons. Everything was beautiful for him until his adopted mom has died. To the world he is a prince charming who has everything, but is he really? 

Inside the house he is abused by his father and brother. He is too emotionally damaged to fight back. He always waits for an angel to appear in his life and take him away.