chapter 1

y/n pov

Aish!! These nightmares they never stop chasing  me. Looking at the time I realized I still have 30 more min for my daily time to wake up. So, here I am  just laying on bed staring at the blank ceiling of my room. Thinking back to the time when I killed a person who has similar tattoo as me, he told me that i have a brother. will i ever be able to find him?? even if i find him will he accept me??

dohyun says that the man is lying to me, but there is literally no reason for him to lie to me just before he dies. The look he gave before closing his eyes for the last time was something like 'This is truth, believe me' . But I still have a little hope to find my brother. if he is out there i just want him to be happy and not to suffer like me. I'm just a loner who has no family and nothing to be afraid of. I hope he has everything in his life. 

I would always feel like there is something that is missing in my life. I think he is the one that is missing. But thinking about him how did that man know about me having brother. Even if he has seen my tattoo he can mistake me to another person. I tried to find the source of this tattoo but i cant find the origin of this tattoo. Looking at the time i got out of the bed and freshen up for the day.  if anyone opens my closet they would find only all the shirts hoodies and pants only in black and grey colour's. I just choose a normal hoodie and pants outfit. While wearing my hoodie i look at my tattoo which looked like it has been carved by a knife on the tattoo making it not so visible.

I heard some shuffling outside my room. I think sohee and dohyun are again fighting with each other for silly things. Even though i do not say it out i enjoy watching them fight with each other for silly reasons. it just remind me that even though you had a bad past you can be cheerful again by the people around you. Though it is not applicable to me. I opened the door just to watch sohee and dohyun glaring at each other. They still didn't realize that i was there. So i just cleared my throat to get their attention which i was successful at. They just look towards me with a shocked face. So, I just started talking  as i enter into the hall "What is it??" . 

They just look towards each other and started talking "We got a call in th-" dohyun was cut off by sohee speaking "nothing it's just txt has called in the morning to say that they are missing you" .In return, i just raised my eyebrow at stood still looking at them while folding hands, indicating 'i am not believing whatever the bullshit you are telling me. so just tell me the truth' look. So sohhe started speaking "it's just father called in the morning to say that you have task to complete before doing the jeon's mission." and then dohyun started speaking. "there is a betrayer in the gang. he belongs to the busan base. "

I simply nodded my head to indicate that i got it. I'm not that much of a talkative person. There are two things that i don't like. they are betrayal and replacing. While i'm busy thinking sohee started to speak "I think you should start your journey to busan as it takes around 5 hours to reach there". I thought i was going there along with them. "what about you both?" i asked them for which i got a reply from dohyun "I will be joining you and sohee, she has to go to another base for the monthly check and also to check up on txt" I just nodded my head in return. 

So here i am in the bedroom of my small apartment packing my bag for the journey. It just has basic essential's like 2 pairs of clothes, an extra gun and knives, a medical kit and a water bottle. I think this is more than enough as we will be back by midnight. I came out of my room with my bag hanging on my shoulder. I think dohyun is still packing. He takes way more time than a girl. I just looked at clock to see it was 10 am. It's time for us to leave. Here he come's with a big bag which is enough for a mini vacation. 

dohyun pov

as soon as i entered the hall y/n and sohee looked at me. sohee was looking at me weirdly. So i just asked her "what are looking at? am i that handsome or what??" in return sohee just started laughing like she is going to die. From my side view i can see y/n shaking her head with a ' I'm so done' look on her face. After stopping her 'way to die' laugh sohee started speaking "bro just to clear, you know that you are not that handsome to catch my attention . Also, you will be back by midnight right! why do you need so much luggage. Are you planning on living there or what"

 WHATT!! did she just say that i am not handsome "What did you say? did you forget that you look like a pig, how dare you insult my handsome face??you fucking pig" When she was about  to say something y/n started speaking. 

y/n pov

If i don't stop them right now they will just continue their fight until the end of the day. "I think we should start moving. and sohee" i turned towards her while indicating dohyun to start moving "If anything comes up don't even think a second to ring me up. OK??"in return the said girl just nodded her head. On our way out, sohee yelled an 'have a safe journey' to us.

And like this me dohyun started our journey towards busan. On the way dohyun started sleeping and i closed all the windows. I don't know why but this journey feels unusual. I don't know whether it brings good or bad. 

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!

It's the author here. I just want to let you know that English is not my first language. if there are any errors just ignore them.

And i also want you to know that this story will be different from other stories. It will take time for every one to meet each other.

If you have any suggestions or ideas just drop them in the comment box i will try to include them in the story.

That's it, thank you guys, for reading this story. <3😁