DATES WITH KIRISHIMA

Ohhh what a day you have had. "Good Afternoon Miss Y-N" You hear as the door to your office room was opened and Kirishima walked in. "Oh, hello Kirishima. I didnt expect to see you today..." You said as you move your head towards Kirishima as he walked in. Rubbing your sore, tired, red eyes you would try not to show your exhaustion from a big influx of patience's you had to check over in case of fractures and stuff.  "Wow, you look exhausted, uh I guess we arent going for that date now huh?" As Kirishima asked he would walk over and gently rubbed your temple as you sigh in disappointment. This was the 4th time you had to cancel because of something, first it was two seperate Nomu attacks, then an attempted bombing that still managed to injure 40+ people and now a 3 car 1 truck and 1 bus crash "I-Im so sorry Kirishima, I know I promised to go to the new cafe that opened with you but I'm exhausted and honestly I just want to curl up and rest once Ive finished my reports" You said slowly opening your eyes and grabbing your eye drops to use them "Oh no, do not apologise! your doing amazing and helping people...uhh I just remembered something I need to quickly do then I'll return and we can talk about our plans" Before you could say anything Kirishima would rush out of the room. Rolling your eyes as he ran out you would put your eye drops in before continuing to type up your report. another 40 minutes pass as you put the final words on your report "And with that last word...Im done" you say quickly logging out of the report and leaving your room to go have recovery girl sign your hours off. Ahh the downfall of been a prodigy, all the work, none of the pay or respect yet at least you have your own room in the hospital that you use as a bedroom when you get called on emergencies like this, and luckily for you it happened so many times you had stacked it with a spare frog hoodie and some tracies that you changed in at the start of your report writing as you just wanted to relax. As you walked back to your room you see the all to familiar red hair of Kirishima rush into your room. Slowing down a lot you would take your time to get to your room as you were unsure why Kirishima would go into your room without you there. when you got to your door you would clear your throat before slowly opening your door to be met face to face with Kirishima who had a toothy grin on. Grabbing you gently Kirishima would pull you into the room, over to your bed where he had set up a nest like area on your bed. "Your stressed, your tired, soo! I got snacks and I got my laptop so we can just cuddle up and just watch some horror movies? how does that sound? I know its not a fancy coffee date but if its with you im happy however we have this date" As Kirishima asked you would look up and snuggle into his chest a little before nodding "This is amazing Kirishima, I'm sorry it wasnt the coffee date I promised but yet either way I'm glad we can still hang out like this..." You say as you crawl into the nest and pat next to you. Kirishima would quickly get in next to you and sitting down happily, in a position that allowed you to curl onto him if you felt like it, which after two movies you did. Curling up on Kirishima's lap you would fall asleep through movie 3 and Kirishima would follow shortly after.