Tamaki Amajiki

First time meeting him -  You were an innocent who was trapped by a villain who had a statue quirk. he would turn victims into statues and leave them around town, only turning back to human when it was to late so you were terrified as the villain held you in his grip screaming at the hero's about how if he goes down you'll go with him! "ILL FUCKING DO IT! ILL KILL THIS BRAT! AND ITLL BE ON YOUR HANDS!" the Villain screamed as you sobbed begging that you were innocent and didn't do anything but before another word could slip from your mouth you felt your body tense up as you blacked out from the pain, the last thing you saw was a pale boy with Indigo hair running to catch you

Meeting him again - After you were transformed into a statue, time disappeared and even though you were terrified, you found some piece in the silence, in the aloneness but god were you happy when you were woken and you got to see people hear people and gods it was nice to not be cold. As you recovered an all to familiar pale boy popped by "H-Hello you probably dont remember me..." The indigo boy's shyness took you by surprise "Yes I do, your the hero who stopped me from shattering" Your comment made him smile before he shuffled closer and offered you an all to familiar bag "My bag...Thank you" you muttered as you took the bag from him "I'm Y-N, though I'm pretty sure you already know that" Tamaki smiled and started to talk with you about your world and how you ended up in the hands of that nasty villain.

When he realized he loved you - When Tamaki saw you begging for your life, the fear in your eyes, he felt like he had to save you! More then any other innocent he had met before. While in hospital he visited you daily while you were a statue and even though 2 or 3 days pass before he see's you awake, he visits you every day falling deeper and deeper in love with your looks, your personality and your laugh. Oh god that laugh, the smile...The EVERYTHING.

Confession  - After you got out of the hospital, you missed Tamaki, so been the kind person you were you went to Fatgums agency with a basket of baked goods you had bought for him. As you waited in the lobby you would get a few stares, you shrugged it off as the fact you were known as the only who survived the Statue Maker (Thank you paparazzi) so you figured that is why the people are staring but little do you know that the real reason is Tamaki having a nervous breakdown in the break room. "Tamaki I am sure Y/n-kun will like you back, but you have to man up and tell them" Kirishima tried to comfort his friend who slowly works up enough courage to just walk into the lobby where you were sat, completely oblivious to his struggle. "U-Uh hey...Y-Y/N how a-are you here? Wh-Why are you here?" Tamaki struggled to speak as you stood up and smiled towards him before you showed him the basket "I know you were doing your job by saving me, but I want to thank you" You explained as Tamaki took the basket from you "Your really sweet Y-N" Tamaki muttered before the two of you were interrupted by a loud friendly voice "Hey Tamaki, is that the Y-N ya sweet on?" Turning your head at your name you would be met with the towering body of Pro Hero Fatgum before looking back to Tamaki whom was bright red and violently stuttering "Ye-Yes I'm Y-N" You muttered out as Fatgum laughed and shock your hand introducing himself "Its so nice to meet you Y-N Tamaki has told us enough about ya that I feel like I already know you" Which made you chuckle given you didn't know what else to do with all this information. After Fatgum finally got called away, You would turn to Tamaki and as he looked away bright red "Y-You must think I'm weird huh?" Tamaki muttered as you quietly shuffled forward. Taking one of his hands in both yours, you would give him a reassuring smile "Well I must admit I'm glad you didn't think I was a burden when I came in today. I was hoping we could stay in contact" You admitted as Tamaki happily smiled as you weren't completely disgusted by his fascination of you "I would....would like if you wanted to...go out with me" Tamaki finally spoke up as his nerves had been silencing him up till now. With a large grin you would nod and quickly write your number on the back of his hand before you left with the logic of him calling you to set up the date.

Date with Tamaki - Own chapter

You have a nightmare - even though at the time you thought you were ok it had become something of a normal occurrence to call Tamaki on some of the colder nights when you wake up. "I'm sorry Tamaki" You muttered as you Tamaki chuckled on the video call as he walked to your apartment "Don't worry Y-N I am sure if i was in the same position as you were, you would be running to my apartment to comfort me" Tamaki pointed out as he walked into your apartment building and slowly walked up the stairs to your room "besides it was the perfect timing, I didn't want to go back to my dorm, they are having a party" Tamaki pointed out as he got to your door and hung up before he walked in with the spare key you hide under the mat. Walking into your room, Tamaki would take his shoes and socks on before jumping on the bed with you which you happily greeted him. "Thank you Tamaki" You muttered as you sat up and hugged him "Y-N I d-don't mind, really...besides you have all right to n-not wanna sleep alone on cold nights" Tamaki said as he soon got under the covers and snuggled into you where you happily fell asleep.

He meets your family - Tamaki had met your older brother when you were in hospital given he was your career and your emergency contact so he was well aware your brother was protective of you but as your brother sat across from him, Tamaki felt like a tiny insignificant bug "Bubba...is He really who you wanna date?" Your brother would ask as you served up dinner before you looked at your brother shocked "Of course I want to date him, if I didn't wanna date him I wouldn't be introducing him to you" your response was harsh as you sat down before Tamaki reached over and held your hand "Y-N its ok, I understand...what he meant, I mean I'm not the most handsome o-or confident man in the world" Tamaki explained as you sighed. You also knew your brother wanted nothing more then to know that this was wanted by you. After a few minutes of silence your brother would bring up an old embarrassing memory so he could tease you and tell Tamaki about how you were as a kid.

You meet his family - Honestly when Tamaki bought you around his real family you hated it. Tamaki's family were constantly making rude comments about everything about you, from your hair, to your outfit. Once you left Tamaki was constantly apologizing as you asked him to give you some space "Tami, I promise I am not angry at you, I am just surprised that those people are whom you come from" You explained as the two of you walked down the street. It had been a few days since you meet his family and you had finally been able to get their words out of your head so you caught up with Tamaki "I'm sorry dear...I know my family is a lot" Tamaki apologized again, he constantly felt guilty about how they had treated you, but given you were still there at least you weren't overly hurt. As the two of you turned the corner to where Mirio, Neijiro and Kirishima were standing you would announce "I think I prefer your found family over the real one..." At your words Tamaki would look towards you and smile widely "Same...I think I prefer my friends over my family" Tamaki admitted as the two of you rushed over to your friends