Chapter 3

"Aly, they're gone. You can come out now." Aly heard Cecille said, Aly's Aunt.

"Are you sure? Is it safe?" Aly reassuring her Aunt if it's safe.

"Yeah. They've just left a minute ago." Cecille said.

Dennise and Aly finally got out on the clothes. They find it cool hiding in there though. Aly never had this kind of fun since she started working.

"Thank you Lord!" Aly shouted. She's glad that she's still alive. "Ouch! auntie it hurts!" Aly's aunt Cecille just pinch her in her left ear.

Dennise let out a giggle. She finds aly cute.

"Care to explain now Aly? What was that all about? Who are those guys? and why are they after you two? They also mentioned that they're going to kill someone, it's either you or her! Aly! Let's go to my office now and Explain everything." Cecille said with anger in her voice. She went straight to her office as the two followed her.

"Look Auntie...I'm sorry. I just wanted her to be safe." Aly said sincerely to her Aunt. She's looking at Dennise.

"Oh, you did that fir her? If that's the case...It's okay dear. I'm just afraid...I'm afraid for your own sake. I'm still your aunt here you know. I don't want you getting in any trouble." Aly saw how Aunt Cecille's eyes were worried. Her anger disappeared after hearing Aly's words with sincerity.

Aly's Aunt Cecille is her only family. She's the only thing Aly have. Same as Cecille. Aly's the only one Cecille have. Cause in Aly's family, she's the only one who survived in the plane crashed. Aly's mom, her dad, and her two brothers found dead. They all died when Aly was 15. Her Aunt Cecille raised her as her own. She never treated Aly different.

Cecille took care of Aly because she's the only sibling of Aly's dad and closest to their family. Lucky for Aly, she has a nice aunt like her.

"So what happens next? Um. You're Dennise right? Aly, is she the girl you're talking about?" Cecille is now interrogating Aly. Dennise is just nodding at Aly's Aunt.

Aly's now sweating but she still manages to keep calm.

"What?! no! (She got startled) I mean....yes. She's the one I'm telling you auntie. (Aly said nervously. She just lied to her Aunt.) Ehem...Um..what happened back there was they were trying to...to hurt Dennise. I'm just trying to protect her from those guys. Then...they want to hurt me too." Aly paused for a while. She looked at Dennise. But Dennise looks a little bit confused.

"Why did this freaking girl saved me from Luis anyway? what was she thinking? She just risk her life. Now, I don't have a place to go. Though...I can stay at her place for now." Dennise said to her mind while looking at Aly. She's really damn confused right now. Dennise doesn't even know this tall tan girl beside her.

"Such a pretty lady. As I've said earlier, you really have a good sense of taste. So how long have you been two dating Dennise?" Cecille flash a sweet smile at Dennise.
Dennise looked at Aly, she needs a back up but Aly's lost for words. She doesn't know what to say cause she's not the one Aly's in love with. Her Aunt doesn't know about that.

"W-we j-just started d-dating ma'am." Dennise is stuttering.

"Shit. Don't screw this thing up. I don't want to lie but I'm on a crisis right now. I think it's better if i'll tell Aunt Cecille that I'm dating Dennise. Then I'll easily tell my Aunt that Dennise and I stop seeing each other. It's a good idea. It's a win win for me." Aly said to myself. She didn't notice that Aly just smirk. Dennise and Cecille look at Aly.

"Drop the ma'am Dennise. Since my Aly here is dating you, call me Aunt Cecille or Auntie. Whatever you like. I got really intrigue in you two, how long have you two been dating?" Cecille must be really intrigue by now.

"Uh Yes...haha We just started dating. About....for 9 weeks? Right babe?" Aly said and stretch her arm around Dennise's waist to pull her closer. She saw how Dennise face reacted. Her face frowned.

"Just go with the flow!" Aly mouthed on Dennise. I think she got what I've said. She nodded. She flashed a very sweet smile and hold my hands from her waist.

"Good then. Keep it up. I hope my niece here is taking good care of you." Cecille pat Dennise shoulder. Dennise just awkwardly smile. "Oh back to our topic, explain further more Aly." Cecille raise her right eyebrow at Aly.

"Um...Aunt Cecille? I saw what happened. The bald guy tried to punch her in the face." Dennise said. She's saving Aly's ass. Actually, it's really Aly's fault.

Cecille's eyebrow creased. Aly nodded, agreeing in Dennise statement. She's saying the truth.

"You know me Auntie. I'm not into fights...unless I'm just defending myself. Somehow, I sorta defend myself. I hit Luis's face and broke his nose. That's the reason why he's after us. He wants to get even." Aly said. She felt Dennise hands holding hers. She's caressing it.

"It's gonna be okay." Dennise whispered. Aly can't help it but to smile at her.

"Is she telling the truth Dennise?" Cecille ask Dennise. She just nod.

"Well then. You two should go home and take a rest...do you have your car with you Aly?" Cecille ask Aly.

"No, I left it at my condo. We'll just take a cab. We should go now." Aly kissed Cecille's cheeks. As of Dennise, she hug Aly's Aunt.

"Don't forget to drive your girlfriend home." Cecille said. She's teasing Aly.

"I will auntie. Good bye!" Aly wave her hand as they ride on the cab.

"You know, I like your aunt. She's kind, very jolly and gorgeous. Is she always like that?" Dennise said, flashing a sweet smile.

"She always does that when I'm introducing my girlfriends to her." Dennise noticed what Aly just said, Aly saw Dennise cheeks turned red then smiled but her smile faced away.

"Girlfriends? How many did she introduce to her aunt?" Dennise thought.

"Are you okay? Your face turned red then frowned..Oh. Before I forgot. I'm Aly. Alyssa Valdez. And you are?"

"I'm Dennise. Dennise Lazaro...uh. I'm fine. Don't mind me." She said shyly. Aly offered her hand for a shake hands. Dennise took it.

After their shake hands, there was silence between them.

"Um...Aly?" Dennise said. Breaking the silence around them.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for saving me back there...even though you got yourself in trouble...can I ask you? Why did you save me?" Dennise shyly said to Aly.

"It's nothing. I'm happy that we're both okay. Uh....I don't know? I don't know what got into myself." Aly said. She's laughing awkwardly.

The taxi stop in front of a black gate. Aly opened the door and she went outside. Dennise followed Aly. They are both standing beside the taxi.

"Uh what are you doing?" Aly ask Dennise. She's wondering why did the latter went outside.