During Midnight

Tommy's POV:
At 11:30 I was hanging out with Ranboo, Tubbo, Techno and Wilbur in our Minecraft world. Time flew by quickly and before i knew it, it had already been 1:00 am. As I was about to sleep I received a text, It was Deo, I completely forgot I had his number. We struck up a conversation that lasted all night.

The next day I ran into Deo on the way to school, he seemed tired, but gave me a soft smile, maybe it was the conversation that lasted til 5:00. I wasn't tired since I usually stayed up late.

Deo's POV:
I sure was tired from last night, but meeting Tommy on the way to school cheered me up. His hair was messy yet looked fluffy but enough of that, we came to school then he dragged me to talk with Wilbur and Techno, apparently they were his brothers. no one could guess that he was their sibling unlike Wilbur and Techno he was always smiling and joking around.

The day passed by quickly, seems like being with Tommy makes it feel like time goes faster I really enjoy being besides him. We agreed to go to my house, Tommy stopped me on the way back and went into a store to grab a couple cans of coke, I looked at him confusingly then he explained "I forgot to tell you that have low blood sugar." He laughed as we continued walking back to my place.