A Major Problem

Deo's POV:
"Dream has been causing me problems" Tommy had said, he had mention the lives wasted and how he'd been exiled (still in the exile era) and the only thing he managed to hide successfully was his phone.

I felt bad for him, and wished I had come with him to protect him, yet I knew this was one of his tricks, he was actually powerful but I've already made up my mind, I was going to travel to the Dreamsmp, right now.

After a couple weeks, I managed to get into the Dreamsmp, the process took awhile but it was worth all the trouble just to see Tommy again. Dream showed me around the smp and i asked about one specific person online, Tommyinnit. He seemed annoyed at that question yet he still led me to him, while leading me he explained how annoying he was. Once we got there I instantly rejoiced, but didn't want to look suspicious so I waited for Dream to go before heading to Tommy. When he saw me he immediately jumped to hug me, it felt amazing meeting him again, and this time I knew how this would go.

Tommy's POV:
Deo asked me why I was not using my powers, I said "I will not use my powers for such stupid reasons, and might I remind you the goddess of death is my mother? I can't stay dead for too long, can I" He was shock but calmly replied, "you have you get yourself together, please protect yourself" though shocked I listened, then we built him a house together