Standing Up

The next day, Dream came to "visit" Tommy, while Deo watched from a distance knowing what was about to happen. As Dream tried to force Tommy to put his loot in the hole, Tommy decided to gear up instead of acting like an absolute coward, though shocked Dream started gearing up too. It was now a battle, Tommy with iron armor and diamond boots while Dream had enchanted diamond armor, Deo knew Tommy, he knew Tommy would be able to beat him, but he wasn't so sure if he was still acting or not. The fight began and tension rose, they were in a tough battle, but at last Dream retreated not wanting to lose his life to the person he had been torturing for months..

3rd person POV:
After the incident, Deo ran up to Tommy and gave him a hug worried seeing the scars on him, he carried Tommy back to the base and started treating his wounds carefully, while doing so Tommy was mentioning things Dream had said before the battle and how Tommy had made a big mistake, Deo was concerned knowing Dream wouldn't back down just like that but soon forgot it all in the evening we decided to go to the beach party no one came to so we could stop stressing so much, while sitting on the sand Tommy saw a fish and yelled "Fish!" acting like a child

3rd person POV:After the incident, Deo ran up to Tommy and gave him a hug worried seeing the scars on him, he carried Tommy back to the base and started treating his wounds carefully, while doing so Tommy was mentioning things Dream had said befor...

While he wasn't calling himself a child, Deo quickly noticed a shadow in the distance... it wasn't Dream, but it was.. something who looked like half an enderman and half ??? With purple eyes. Telling Tommy, he started talking about "Ranboo" enderwalking and how Dream was the one controlling him, Deo freaked out and dragged Tommy to get back to the house.

"This Dream guy is insane... what the hell does he want from Tommy"

Deo POV:
I rung business bay just like how Tommy had ordered, although he was strong he would always bring backup and the business bay was the perfect fit.
It didn't take long before they got here, and started a plan to get back to "L'Manburg". By morning the plan was ready,Tommy didn't want to blow up L'Manburg he only wanted to be able to get in so we started traveling back.
"What was Dream gonna do against us?"