Suggestions (Chapter Twenty-Two)

You giggled as you spun around in the air. Freddy stared at you in awe, clapping his hands ecstatically every once in a while. You flipped and twisted, all the while, holding Bon-Bon in your arms. Bon-Bon laughed as you tossed him up into the air. Baby and Foxy were making faces at each other--in a silly manner, of course. Ballora was spinning and dancing around elegantly, smiling as she went. You were all having so much fun.

"Isn't this awesome, you guys?" you said, leaning back as if you were sitting in a chair.

"YEAH!" Foxy cheered as Baby quickly nodded.

"Oh, this is most wonderful!" Ballora gushed as she jumped up, performing a grand jeté.

"I have two hands!" Freddy laughed.

"I'm glad you guys love your 'humanly bodies' . . . but you have to take care of them a lot. Sometimes, it really sucks--and there may even be times when you wish you could just get rid of them," you explained, staring off into space.

"Um, (Y/N)?" Bon-Bon mumbled as he looked up at you.

"Hm? Oh, um, yeah, they're really great," you uttered quickly.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Baby stuttered.

"I mean- Ugh, I can't really explain it. There are so many different things," you muttered, petting Bon-Bon on the head.

"What things?" Freddy asked you; he and everyone else were sitting around you.

"Well, I can't tell you everything right now, just because there's so much. I can tell you, for now, that you have to clean your body, you have to feed your body, and you have to be nice to your body. They're fragile and beautiful," you told them.

"How do we do those things?" Foxy asked.

"I'll show you guys later." You giggled.

A rumbling from outside caught your attention. You looked down at everyone. You glided over to the front doors, holding Bon-Bon in your arms, and looked out. James's truck was out in the parking lot.

"It's James, and Afton's most likely with him," you growled, your hair starting to lift.

Freddy put a hand on your shoulder. You looked at him and calmed down, your hair falling back. You stood on the ground and watched as James and a figure--covered up with layers of clothing--got out of the truck. Although they looked right at you, they didn't seem to see you, nor anyone else. James unlocked the front doors and held them open for Afton. You followed him as he walked towards the main room.

"What in the hell?" the figure growled, and hearing the voice, you realized that it was Afton.

"What is it?" James asked, locking the doors.

"My animatronics! Somebody came in here and destroyed the place!" Afton griped, standing in the archway.

You smirked as you watched him walk into the center of the main room. He looked around as James walked where Afton was--looking around, himself. Afton sighed and put his hand to his covered face.

"Clean this up," Afton ordered James with a sigh.

"What?" James questioned Afton as he walked past him.

"You heard me. Throw all the pieces of tables and chairs into the dumpster outside--we can order new ones. I want the animatronic parts piled up on the stage. I'll savage what I can with those. Get rid of the body, and make sure there's no evidence, while you're at it. I'll be in the truck, waiting for you, so don't take long."

James huffed as Afton walked out the front doors. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the box of garbage bags. He came back out and started putting pieces of wood into a bag.