Shapeshifting (Chapter Thirty-One)

Freddy's eyes fluttered open, and the sunset soaked into them. He yawned and attempted to lift his arms to wipe his eyes, but they were stuck. He looked up and saw you lying on top of him. Your knees were on each side of his hips as you cradled his pelvis with yours. Your head was laying on his chest, and your back gently rose and fell. Freddy's hands were on his stomach and under yours. He blushed and let out a longing sigh.

He slowly slid his hands out and you yawned. You lifted up your head groggily and looked into Freddy's eyes. Freddy blushed brighter and looked back at you. You smiled as you struggled to keep your eyes open. You giggled as you slid up towards him, and you closed your eyes. His eyes widened, his face felt like it was on fire, and his breath caught in his throat, as you attempted to kiss him. He carefully pushed your face to the side. Your head fell onto his shoulder as you fell back asleep.

"Not like that," he mumbled to himself.

Freddy sat up, while you remained wrapped around him. You shot up and gasped and he put his hand on your back as he blushed brightly, making you relax. You looked around yourself and sighed. You scooted back and lay down. Freddy carefully swung his legs off the hammock and stepped off. He turned around and smiled down at you. You looked up at him groggily and he lifted you up. Your eyes widened as he picked you up and cradled you, carefully setting you down and helping you stand up.

Freddy put his fists on his hips as you stood next to him. He jumped when he heard a soft thud, and he looked down, only to see you on the ground. You groaned as your face remained shoved into the dirt. Freddy sighed and smiled at you sympathetically.

"Wake up, everyone!" he exclaimed.

Foxy shot up and raised his fist to punch someone. When he saw Freddy grinning goofily at him, he growled and fell back. Ballora woke up gently, but Baby remained asleep. Ballora sat up and swung her legs off. She held Baby from under her legs, as they were already wrapped around her. She stepped off the hammock. Baby lifted her head, hanging her arms around Ballora's neck. It dropped back down and onto Ballora's shoulder.

"Good morning," Freddy gushed as you stood up.

"Ugh . . ." you groaned.

"Oooh," Freddy squealed as he hugged you tightly.

"What are you so happy about?" you chuckled raspily.

"U-uhm, well . . . Don't you remember?" Freddy asked you after he put you down.

"Hiya, guys!" Bon-Bon exclaimed as he jumped up.

"Hi, Bon-Bon. Remember what?" you wondered.

"What you said in the library yesterday," Freddy mumbled.

"What are you guys talking about?" Bon-Bon wondered.

"Ummm . . . Oh, yeah! I mean, do you really want to?" you asked him.

"Yes!" Freddy squealed, and he hugged you again.

"Guys!" Bon-Bon huffed.

"Oh, I told Freddy what you had told me, about how he loved me. Well, I told him that I loved him too, and I thought that we should be in a relationship. So, I guess we're a couple now," you explained.

"Ooh!" Freddy squealed.

"What?" Foxy exclaimed as he shot up.

"YES!" Bon-Bon cheered.

"About time," Ballora muttered.

"Nice," Foxy bragged quietly as he lay back down.

"Oh, also- You told him!" Freddy scolded Bon-Bon.