Chapter 2

Hey :) so im sorry that the last chapter was so dull but i had to introduce some characters and shed Arizona's opinion on the normal things in life. This chapter is kind of a bore and im sorry but it gives more details and lays down a background. Vote and become a fan please! Much Love, Kez x

Arizona"s POV

I cant believe Shay convinced me to go to this stupid party tonight... Normally i handle myself pretty well in public but there is something about all the sweat and the random strangers rubbing against me that just turns me against the whole thing. I live in Cape Town,South Africa so I know there is bound to be a bunch of gum people who will flirt ruthlessly and try non stop to get in your pants. Not exactly what im in the mood for..

I get off my bed in an already sour mood and walk up to my closet. To make my mood just so much better I find that I have absolutely nothing to wear. Great.

'Screw it" I say to myself after wafting through my closet a couple more times, I pull out a pair of red high waist shorts and a loose black and navy stripped top. I add a navy bow to my midnight black with dip dyed red velvet tiped hair. I slip on a pair of toms and do my make up. Its a casual outfit for a party but I couldnt give a shit, it should be enough that im actually going to this party instead of bailing like I've done with all the others... I just finish doing my make up when I remember a conversation I had with my last boyfriend (who was my failed attempt at trying to move on) he had asked me why I always wore make up. I clearly remember replying that I did because I wanted to and no one could stop me. That wasnt exactly the truth... doing my make up was thing I actually had control over. Even if I couldnt control my emotions or what I said or how I reacted, I could always control how my face looked and sometimes people focused more on how my face looked then the true emotion behind...

Twisting my hair around my index finger as I thought…I was about to dose off just as the doorbell rang. Yay, she came after all. I lightly jogged down the stairs and opened the door to find Keanu, I guy I used to be friends with and not someone that I want to be seen around if I know whats good for my reputation. Suppose it’s a good thing I don’t.

“What are you doing here?” I ask softly as I step out the door and close it behind me

“I just wanted to know if you were interested in..uh…doing ..business again?”

I told you I wasn’t and never to contact me again!” I said raising my voice towards the end, I felt a little guilty since Keanu was all in all  a nice guy.

‘I know what you said…Okay so here’s the deal, im a little short of cash at the moment so I figured you might just be craving a good time or a little pick-me-up? Coz lets face it. We both know how you get” He said sounding a little too cocky for my liking..

“NO!” I shouted in his face “Im not doing pills or hash anymore! Its not my problem that you need money! But don’t you DARE try and sell to me again!”

“Wow look who decided to get some attitude. See the thing is, I do DARE to sell to you again. Coz you know why? If you don’t by from me, I’ll tell people you’re using and you wouldn’t want that now would we little miss perf-“ At that moment Shay pulled up with her boyfriend Leo in the drivers seat. As soon as Keanu saw them he sneered at me “This isn’t over” he spat and ran off down the road.

I stood there in shock, I take that back about Keanu being a nice guy…. I mean I knew he dealed…Obviously… but he actually threatened me and it worked! Not for the reasons you’d think.. like going to jail or what not, but if it came out that I’d been using drugs people would put me under a magnifying glass and watch my every move. Suddenly everyone would care about every single thing I said and I’d have to go to counseling…maybe even rehab…that would be the end of me. This could never come out.