61| Felburga Blones

"Well tonight was eventful." said Anne as we laid down to go to sleep. Percy had come to the Burrow along with Rufus Scrimgeour and it ended with a mashed potato food war. 

We came back home and tiredly went to sleep. Anne and I were sharing a bed (it was big enough) and Sirius made Terrance sleep on the floor with a mattress. It was not bad really. 

"Fair warning. I might kick you in my sleep." said Anne. "It's fine. I'll kick you back." I smiled sweetly. 

"Well I can stretch and do whatever I want. I'm alone." Terrance said making himself comfortable. 

In some time, Terrance slept. "Anne." I whispered. "Anne!" I whispered again. She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes. "What?" she said in a raspy voice. 

"I'm sneaking into Grimmauld Place tomorrow. I need your help with excuses."

"Why?" she askes sleepily. 

"I need to search for some book or something to catch up with Walburga. Grimmauld has a bunch of books." I whispered. 

"So... what's the plan?" 

I thought for a while. "So just tell Sirius that I went to meet Felicia Bones."

"Felicia Bones really?"

"What. I'll ask him. Just hype me up and stuff. I'll be back in an hour or two." 

"Fine." she sighed. "Can I sleep now?"

"Yeah. Sorry." I replied and went back to sleep. 

-----

"So you're meeting up with a friend of yours called Felicia Bones?" Sirius asked. 

"Yes. I'll be back in and hour or two I promise."

"Where are you guys meeting?"

"A restaurant near her house." I lied again. 

"Tell me the name come on."

"Old Granny's Diner...."

"It's a one hour trip from here." 

"Yes! I know.. I- I'll apparate." I said. 

"Whatever you say. Just be back in time." 

"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug. 

I told Anne to stay back incase something happened. If Walburga black could fake her own death and not even the death eaters suspected it until last year, she was good at this game. I knew that I was getting into danger. But if I didn't act soon, I would be the danger. 

I went inside and rushed to the library. There was no one inside. I went to the library and got out some books that I thought might be informative. I read them but nothing helped. I read about 10 books and didn't notice time flying. I found more books (and there were no more related to what I wanted) and I finally founded something that could help. 

It was a potion to attract things. Things that were further away so an Accio wouldn't help. I quickly noted it down and looked at my watch. Shoot. It was already more than 3 hours. I hurriedly put the  books back and got out the library. 

I shouldn't have thought that Sirius would be my only problem. "Oh Cassie Smith..... Did you really think it was going to be that easy?" she snickered. 

"Oh hello Walburga Black. Welcome back home?" I said trying to be cool. But on the inside I was shaking. 

"Let's make this easy for the both of us. Come with me. Spill the beans. And you can go back home."

"I hate beans.." 

"I'll count to 3..." she sang.

"I'm not five years old."