Chapter 7

"Ah! Run, no, swim!" You shouted seeing the Leech twins chasing after you. Dammit Azul!

While you may not have noticed it, the brothers chased you a lot more than the others. They were entranced by you. Something about you, made them feel happy and whole, and they needed to find out what, it drove them insane.

"Fuck! I should have stayed back at the school!" You screamed as you swam as fast as you could.

Almost like magic(it was) you appeared back at the school.

How am I going to explain that to the others? Never mind.

You walked into Octavinelle and towards where you knew Azul and Leona had begun their confrontation.

"Sorry Azul, as a villain, you lost to Yuu." Leona was just telling him about the amazing threat you and the others came up with.

"Yeah, and we'll keep doing it." You added, walking into the room.

"Oi! Weren't you supposed to be under the ocean?" Leona stared at you.

"I magically came back here. Tada!" You waved your hands for special effects.

Leona deadpanned before turning to Azul.

"Anyways, just let them go Azul, or we'll ruin your lives work." You smirked, a malicious glint in your eyes. You had always wondered how it'd feel to ruin someone else's life's work right in front of them.

"Hey! Stay away from my contracts!" Azul panicked.

"I thought your contracts were indestructible? What happened to that?" You mocked. Yes. The usually calm and rather rational you wasn't in right now, you left her back in the ocean. All that was left was an insane person.

"I wondered why would something indestructible be so heavily guarded, then it hit me. They were fragile. Breaking them, would end the contract." You smirked at Azul, who was turning paler by the second. Leona watched you fire off at Azul, hitting him with imaginary bullets that pierced his very pride and being. He thought you were really interesting and bold to do that.

"Leona, now!" You yelled, when Azul let his guard down slightly.

"King's Roar!" All the contracts turned to dust.

"No!" Azul fell to his knees, despair painted his face, finding a way to express itself in every feature.

Some sadistic part of you felt amused with his reaction. After all, when doing this sort of shady business, you can't expect it to be perfect. There would be some way it could get ruined, and it did. Yet another part felt guilty for somewhat being the cause of his despair.

You realised too late.

Drip drip splash splash drip

The sound taunted you. You watched as Azul succumbed to his negative emotions and become a different being entirely.

A few moments before, Yuu and the others had arrived along with the Leech twins to see the contracts get destroyed, and Azul overblot.

In Diasomnia

"Malleus." The short yet wise boy spoke.

"I feel it too." The tall horned man replied.

"I as well." The solemn looking second year added.

"Me too!" The loud first year shouted.

"Y/N." They all said in unison, rushing towards the source of the negative energy.

Back at Octavinelle

"Shit here we go again!" Yuu groaned in annoyance. Understandable, that's a lot of trauma that's been dumped on him.