25-26: Being a Little Minion

25: Gem Fair

    Because of the temporary inability to use auxiliary props, Jing Ye Yan has been squatting in secret to guard Dazai Osamu recently.

    I thought it would be hard work, but it didn't. The frequency of Dazai Osamu's suicide has dropped sharply recently. Even if he commits suicide occasionally, when it comes to the critical moment, he will withdraw himself without Jing Yeyan's shot.

    But Jingye Yan always felt that Dazai Osamu was weird recently.

    It all started with a battle in the suburbs that day. Jingye Yan hid in the shadows as usual, and Dazai Osamu died as usual.

    In the hail of bullets, Osamu Dazai greeted a bullet that was shot towards his heart with dark eyes. The cufflinks in Jingye Yan's hand that were going to shoot the bullet were about to fly out, but in a place that was neither near nor far away, Osamu Dazai Actually dodged, the bullet only grazed his arm.

    That distance always made Jing Yeyan feel familiar. After thinking about it for a while, he realized that it was not the scope of the death erasure...

    After that, Dazai Osamu kept that dodging posture and remained motionless. After the fight was over, he suddenly showed A strange expression.

    Obviously smiling, but looking very, very sad.

    Kyungsoo put his hands on his heart in confusion.

    He couldn't understand Osamu Dazai's emotions.

    ......

    "What's wrong? I seem to be very lacklustre recently." Oda Sakunosuke looked at the boy who was lying on the table in dejection, not even interested in his favorite curry.     "Trouble, uh..." The boy seemed to have fallen into deep thinking, but finally gave up and said, "It's very

    troubled anyway."

look. In his impression, this is a person who has always been decisive, has always been firm in his goals, and never hesitated.

    Just saying that is enviable.

    "Let's talk about it, what about work?" Oda Sakunosuke took the teacup handed over by the boss.

    Troubles cannot be resolved without speaking up. He thought so.

    "No, it's about a person."

    "Ah, the person I mentioned last time?" Oda Sakunosuke suddenly remembered.

    The super troubled teenager Jing Yeyan nodded, and the whole person looked lower, "I don't know why, sometimes when I see him, I have a strange feeling in my heart, which is very uncomfortable." He frowned.

    Oda Sakunosuke patted his head understandingly, "It's hard work."

    "Yeah." Kyono sighed.     Although I have seen a lot of this issue, Oda

    Sakunosuke didn't know how to solve it, so he had to change the subject and said, "The GSS thing you asked me to investigate before has already come to a conclusion."