67-68: Italy

67: Meeting

    Fitzgerald was a typical businessman, which means he was a money-oriented capitalist.

    "What's wrong with money? Look, I can live in a castle like this and enjoy the best life, which many people want but can't get." Fitzgerald took Lucy and brought it over The black tea, sniffed in enjoyment, then raised a toast, "The black tea from Qimen is the favorite of the royal family."

    Jing Yeyan followed and took a sip, "The aroma is good, just right to make black tea mousse." Tea or something is not Jing Ye Yan's hobby.

    "I also like money," Kyono Yan replied to his previous words, "but Mr. Fitzgerald, who already has so much wealth, doesn't seem to be happy?"

    Fitzgerald's smile gradually disappeared.

    The atmosphere suddenly became solemn.

    "Sorry," Jingye smiled apologetically, "I'm just worried that I'm making you feel uncomfortable."

    Fitzgerald wouldn't believe what this frivolous man said. "It's a bit unexpected that the new leader of GSS is such a person."

    "There are still many unexpected things." Jingye said lightly.

    After that, the two discussed that it was only in the middle of the night that the cooperation between the two companies was finalized. Although the atmosphere between the two was deadlocked, as partners, both parties were quite satisfied with each other.

    Although Fitzgerald didn't like him much.

    After waiting for the others to leave, Fitzgerald sat for a while, and suddenly reacted: "What does Xiu's face look like?"

    "Eh?" Lucy, who brought Fitzgerald supper, froze. "The face is..." She recalled, in her consciousness, she should have seen the man's face, and remembered that he was a very good-looking person, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remember it.

    Even if the man was completely recorded in the video that was sent later, he still couldn't be seen by the human eye and couldn't be remembered by the brain.

    This is not a problem of the objective world.

    When the eyes are blinded, even the spirit is also covered.

    "What's the matter?" Lucy asked in confusion.

    Although someone with this ability is a bit strange, and has never seen it before, this situation is not surprising to Fitzgerald: "It may be a person with psychic abilities, or an illusionist."

    He guessed.

    This ability is useful and somewhat useful, but it's not very useful, it just blocks his face, and it doesn't make people forget his existence directly.

    "So that's how it is."

    ...

    After leaving the monitoring range of the castle, Jing Yeyan released the realization and returned to his own appearance.