54-55: Being a Captain

54: Shadow Familiar

    If you want to say what you feel, it is regret.

    If he had known that Zhongyuan Zhong would also take him home, he would never have let Zhong Yuan see his injuries. Deliberately creating his own injuries from being attacked was not intended for Zhongyao.

    When Jing Yeyan promised to let Zhongyuan Zhong also protect him, he couldn't refuse Zhong Yuan's request that he was alone, so he wanted to stay together.

    Jing Yeyan held the matcha mousse cake in his hand, sat on the sofa with a straight body, and began to seriously consider whether to go to the shrine to do a ritual to get rid of bad luck.

    "What do you want to drink?" Zhongyuan Zhong also frowned at the red wine and mineral water in the refrigerator, "Wait for me, I'll buy you a Coke."

    Jing Yeyan quickly stopped him, "No need, I Just drink water."

    Zhongyuan Zhong didn't insist too much, took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and threw it over.

    He raised his hand to catch the water bottle, and the cold temperature spread from his palm to his body, allowing Jing Yeyan to calm down a little.

    But how are the plans going tonight...

    Jing Yeyan put the cake on the side table, unscrewed the cap of the bottle and poured a big mouthful of ice water on his head. The cold flowed all the way down the esophagus into the stomach, taking away the last temperature in the body. He shook uncontrollably, and then couldn't help showing a sad expression.

    These scripts were originally intended for Dazai!

    Dazai Oji has seen his Pan Shen vest and stabbed him. What Jing Yeyan has to do is to make himself and Pan Shen two people, they know each other, and that Pan Shen wants to kill him revealed to Dazai Oji.

    Jing Yeyan repeatedly recalled what happened on the city wall at that time, and felt that if Dazai Osamu knew that Pan Shen was not dead, he would definitely find a way to kill him.

    This is the purpose of Kyono Yan.

    Compared to what Sawada Tsunayoshi said to show everyone his strength, Jing Yeyan thought of a once and for all solution. Just let this vest go offline completely.

    Compared to the benefits, this vest is now causing more trouble, so it's time to give it up.

    And then the plan knelt down at the beginning.

    The sofa sank slightly, and Zhongyuan Zhong also sat beside Jing Yeyan, "As long as you are by my side, he can't do anything, sleep in peace."

    Jing Yeyan smiled stiffly.

    Just because nothing can be done is the problem. If you do it in front of Zhongya, you are likely to be caught on the spot, and then the problem will not be solved. This is called giving away.

    "Don't you want to eat cake?" As if to want him to relax, Zhongyuan Zhong also opened the cake.

    Jing Yeyan: "...Eat."