240-241: Ghost and Gods

240: Raid

    After landing in the courtyard of the country from the Central Plains, no one has ever asked this question. Everyone is very calm about his appearance, as if they already knew everything about the situation, and any unnecessary inquiries are just Just a waste of time.

    But not asking, doesn't mean he didn't take his presence to heart. For Jiguo, they will treat every uninvited guest with caution, because most of these people are here to assassinate their masters.

    Zhongyuan Zhong, whose vigilance had been corroded by mischievous behavior, finally remembered this incident. Of course, he knew that normally he would not let him off easily, but in his previous impressions , The person who will make him wear women's clothes is Ayan, the most important person in his life, and Ayan will never do anything against him.

    But it is not his Ayan who controls everything, but the pinnacle of power in the Warring States Period, Jiguoyanyi.

    Facing him, it is not an exaggeration to mention 120,000 points of vigilance, and a moment of relaxation is enough to be captured by a cunning beast.

    After noticing that the strength in his body was constantly draining and his limbs became weak, Zhongyuan Zhong also had to admit one thing -

    "I was careless."

    But, when did it happen?

    The increasingly strong aroma made him suddenly think of something, and looked at Jiguo Yanyi who was still holding his hand tightly in disbelief, "You did tricks in the incense, but you can't.... ..Can you resist the medicinal properties of this fragrance?"

    He had to start to think that the dying appearance before was really performed, and just when he was about to praise his good acting skills, Yan Yi easily denied his guess.

    "I can't."

    Then, he tried to lift his arm, but he could only tremble slightly, unable to move at all. At the same time as the drugs used in the Central Plains, his own symptoms were even worse.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also glanced at him suspiciously, suddenly wrapped his wrist, rolled over and pressed him under him, looking down at him in a posture of absolute control.

    Yan Yi's body is soft, let anyone move, let alone struggle, if not for blinking, no one would suspect that it is a corpse, although this action is already the limit of Zhongyuan Zhongya, but it is easy to kill. The people under his command are still doing his best.

    The wrist that was bound by him immediately had a circle of red marks, even when he was completely useless. The Central Plains subconsciously relaxed a little, and his expression became indescribable.

    The trick of killing 800 enemies and losing 1000 is really not something that a smart person can do.

    "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you now?"

    Yan Yi smiled lightly, the laughter gradually turned into a violent cough, and the pale face was stained with blood.

    Yes, he can toss himself to death without having to do it in the Central Plains.