205-206: Villain

205: trapped in prison

    The drowsy brain made thinking dull, and as the senses of the outside world recovered, the muscle conditioning twitched.

    I vaguely heard the indistinct sound of metal colliding, the chains rattled, and my hands and feet felt a sense of restraint.

    Slowly opened my eyes, due to the lack of connection between the previous episode and the current situation in my mind, and the too dim environment blurred people's judgment of time and space, the boundary between dreams and reality blurred, and cognition appeared slightly. confusion.

    Dazai Osamu lay there staring blankly at the top of his head, like a puppet that lost his soul.

    Fortunately, with the return of consciousness, Osamu Dazai's eyes also began to flicker.

    ——This reassured Jing Yeyan a lot, otherwise he would wonder if he had done too much, beat people to autism, and then gave up the plan.

    Dazai Osamu sat up, hallucinated all around, and finally realized that he was in a huge golden birdcage, with red roses clinging to the golden railings, as if he was telling some kind of taboo to sink into the dark.

    This is...

    Dazai Oji was really stunned for a while. When Ayan appeared behind him and knocked him unconscious, he never thought that Ayan was going to do this.

    It's not an ordinary dungeon or interrogation room, there are no torture tools, but this kind of... hot and ambiguous thing with a charming meaning.

    Rather than limiting activities as the purpose, it is more like doing something else that is more secretive.

    The finger touched the rose's thorn, and after a weak sting, a drop of blood was buried in the darkness.

    With an unnatural weight attached to his hands and feet, Osamu Dazai's eyes slipped, and he saw the golden chains.

    Flashy.

    His casual judgment.

    Although gold is precious, it is not strong at all, and such a slender chain will be broken with a little effort, and you don't need to spend any effort to unlock it.

    Thinking of the person who did this, Osamu Dazai raised the corners of his lips silently in the dark, and his slightly narrowed eyes were filled with love.

    Silly Ayan, at this time, you must choose an alloy that is invulnerable to fire and water. Locking such a thing is absolutely unnecessary. The handcuffs and shackles are tightly attached to the skin. Apart from cutting off the limbs, there is no other way. can break free.

    That's right.

    As the footsteps approached, Osamu Dazai sat in the well-padded cage, looking up at the man who appeared in the darkness.

    Ah, even the cushions, instead of being easily obtained by the other party, it is better to become a tradable prize, watching the other party plead with you for something that was readily available, not pitiful and... .cute?