11-12: Being a Little Minion

11: logistics

    "I'm here to find..."

    Nishimuraoka dragged Jing Yeyan in, "Don't look at our logistics team doing some thankless work, but the kid next to the leader, Osamu Dazai, you know, just We have a very good relationship with one of our members, what does this mean, the leader still values ​​our logistics team."

    Nishimuraoka rambled on, a strong man, without the slightest deterrence.

    "Oh, by the way, what did you say you were looking for?"

    Turning around, he saw Jing Yeyan's face was written cutely, "I said I wanted to find a job like this in the logistics team.

    " , where is not the same mix.

    Kyungsoo thought for sure.

    Nishimuraoka also showed a satisfied smile. Although this kid is useless, his attitude is right.

    "By the way, team leader, which member does Osamu Dazai have a good relationship with?"

    Thinking that Jingye didn't believe it, Nishimuraoka confidently said the name of the legendary port black bottom member who was on the line with the big man: "Oda Sakunosuke! "

    Oh, it's called Oda Sakunosuke." Jingye Yan silently took this person's name in his heart.

    "That Takase who fought against Hong Kong will be wiped out by GSS!"

    "Is GSS that strong?"

    "No, I heard that Takase would have provoked someone, but he ended up being killed by this person... ."

    In a certain tavern in Yokohama late at night, a group of strong men in black suits sat together and chatted with each other.

    Yamadamura Teru patted the little man who was sitting beside him playing with his mobile phone, and said proudly, "You don't know that, that person killed all the members of the Takase Club by himself, and only the remaining Several leaders and high-level officials were taken away, and then they were picked up by GSS."

    He lowered his voice, as if saying a secret that could not be shared: "At that time, the corpses were all piled up into hills, so a small knife was used."

    He stretched out the index fingers of both hands and gestured for a length, "The man's eyes are shining red, like the evil ghost Shura who crawled back from hell to ask for his life."

    "Not all members of the Takase Society, just a part. Aren't they dead?" A serious retort came from beside him.

    Yamatamura Teru gave a big palm and patted the back of the little man's head, and patted the man's head forward.

    "You've only been here for a few days, what do you know! I saw it with my own eyes that day." Speaking of which, Yamatamura Teru swallowed subconsciously.

    The face of the boy under the blood moon was already blurred, but when those eyes looked over, the chill almost froze his feet, and even his torso stiffened. He thought that the next moment this person would rush over uncontrollably and start killing, but fortunately not.